What is Redneck?

Being a redneck is also how you chose your life to be. I've rather came across some intelligent rednecks and it was intriguing to see how they are very creative at problem solving, rather than spending too much money for a brand new part or only when it is for a temporary basis.

Sure, They might be considered as a "low" class but it does not mean they are actually a "low" class. Sometime, some of them are raised that way and it's the only way they know how to survive. Being a redneck is a way of living, just as much as other groups are with their own way of living.

I'm not a redneck myself but after being exposed to their lifestyle, I can say that it does put you in a different perspective. You get to see what is behind the "back" door of their lifestyle. It's quite interesting.

LOL... That's from KY. :rofl:

heh, same here
my american friend told me about redneck. I didnt unterstand, what he means about redneck. I havent been heard it before.
Now i know, what is that?
Here have law "TÜV", but not in USA. there dont care, if their car is something broke, still drive. that is fine.

look at LINK
The Redneck Life! - Best Humor from the Net from Humorama!

boortz.com: More Boortz Redneck Scrap Book

have fun to read :)
The Boortz Redneck Scrap Book is very funny! I thought some of the "inventions" were very clever. :P

I've haven't looked at all of the pictures yet--too many! It's interesting to see that "rednecks" exist all over the world. :P

Redneck mean red around neck from too much sun. I do not call them redneck if they have long hair, only short hair with red neck alike cowboys who work on the ranch.

oh :hmm: interesting..

thanks for sharing with me about redneck.. cuz i didnt know about it

Well, I am so happy for this thread since I learned that the term "Redneck" is not really considered as an insult unless it is intentioned to be. Since I first learned of this term, it was always used in a negative and put-down way so I assumed it was meant to be a derogatory terminology. :ty:

WTF!?!? u serious?

i doubt that.. i know there is few redneck dont hate gay ppl..

cuz there are few gay redneck for sure..

Yup, Go visit around southeast usa like Atlanta.

I had been in Atlanta and found crowded of redneck group in out of gas station, also mixed with man and woman, all of them are love on between man to woman, such as traditional. If your friend who is redneck that's gay then your friend isn't true redneck, look like fake one.

Oh man that was crazy u got there!!! :laugh2: wooooo!!

Now here it is mine for Rednick that If I am or not!

You Are 22% Redneck

I'll slap you so hard, your clothes will be outta style. You ain't no redneck - you're all Yankee!

Oh boy... but my ex bf was or at least I think anyway! lol I remmy one of my deaf friend said that abt cowboy being redneck as well!! But yet my ex bf said it was from east to called Redneck among Indians... that was something I am not sure and can understand anyway!! Confused me, tho!

redneckhotub.jpg

Redneck's Bonfire HOTTEST TUB..

That's perfect for GalaxyAngel because she says her water gets too cold too quick. With a bonfire going like that, you get a nice hot ass for 2 hours!

Still :giggle: @ this thread. On the quiz it says I'm 11% redneck. :hmm:

Yup, Go visit around southeast usa like Atlanta.

I had been in Atlanta and found crowded of redneck group in out of gas station, also mixed with man and woman, all of them are love on between man to woman, such as traditional. If your friend who is redneck that's gay then your friend isn't true redneck, look like fake one.

Check out this link
Redneck - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

damn right! im proud to be a redneck and i do not consider that term is insulting unless someone has intend for it to be insulting.

:) lot of those pics seem so familiar :-P

btw im really surprised at this score...

You Are 87% Redneck

Welll!! knoock me doown and & steal muh.. my teeeth!! There ain''t noo redneck like yoou.. !!

it has been years since i was living with my dad LOL

It's good to know that the word "Redneck" is not an insult word. I really has no idea what Redneck is about until I learn about this from here....

It's usually something that represents someone who lives out in the country with their own weird lifestyle

Redneck mean red around neck from too much sun. I do not call them redneck if they have long hair, only short hair with red neck alike cowboys who work on the ranch.
Sometimes the redneck mullets protect their necks from the sun. :lol:

Those pics are really funny, but not in real life, for sure..
Like Peachylady says, not everybody in Okla are hillbillies
and most of us Okies are decent people and have nice normal
lives..and for the hillbillies, they dont do stuff like those pics
depict, heh!
At first, i thought Rednecks are like those rough, hard living
guys like those truck drivers who bar hopped and pick up
women..LOL!

:rofl: :lol: :giggle: at this thread!!

My family are a BIG rednecks, we cam from a really small town that know everyone, and growing up with redneck styles.

I am afraid that I might be related to them, but I tried to NOT to stay long with them. :giggle:

Back