What is Redneck?

I'm 11% Redneck.

I'll slap you so hard, your clothes will be outta style. You ain't no redneck - you're all Yankee!

You Are 11% Redneck

I'll slap you so hard, your clothes will be outta style. You ain't no redneck - you're all Yankee!

You Are 88% Redneck

Welll!! knoock me doown and & steal muh.. my teeeth!! There ain''t noo redneck like yoou.. !!

:shock:

Those pics are really funny, but not in real life, for sure..
Like Peachylady says, not everybody in Okla are hillbillies
and most of us Okies are decent people and have nice normal
lives..and for the hillbillies, they dont do stuff like those pics
depict, heh!
At first, i thought Rednecks are like those rough, hard living
guys like those truck drivers who bar hopped and pick up
women..LOL!

It's good example like in your area, also they love to use water from wells. :lol:

It's good example like in your area, also they love to use water from wells. :lol:

>>>Scratchin my head>>>....in New Yawwk?
not all New Yorkers...we live out in the country, remember?
and for your information, we do not drink the water from the
well, anyways.
Do you drink the water from that nasty windy city lakes?? LOL!

I don't understand the well issue. :confused: I have Yankee family in Connecticut that use well water, and they are faaaarrrr from being rednecks. I also know many rednecks here in South Carolina who use city water and sewer, so I don't get the "well" connection. :dunno:

I don't understand the well issue. :confused: I have Yankee family in Connecticut that use well water, and they are faaaarrrr from being rednecks. I also know many rednecks here in South Carolina who use city water and sewer, so I don't get the "well" connection. :dunno:

You gonna have to ask Pacman since he got off the topic
here, geeez!

Pacman - where in Atlanta (or the Southeast) did you see the rednecks?

You Are 49% Redneck. The wheeelss stilll turning'', but the hamster is dead.. You are just faking'' being'' a redneck..

well.. that's just about right.. that make sense of who I am :lol:

hate redneck jsut bc they r too tight security on women. "You cant have my woman" but hey woman did not say he is my offically BF YET but why he said she is MINE and he been nosey, contorl, security around woman and even u know redneck always say "OOPS, my cum in your and well u r getting pregant and lets marry" Thats how rednecks ppl are doing. Redneck usually get marry at age between 16yrs old to 20yrs old because of OOPS got pregant. Redneck are lawless and even they like dog fight, own pitbull dogs too. They like to fart in shower and blow their nose while shower. They like to say wife or girlfriend...come to my bed and then they grab woman's arm and turn her around and then f**K her as a doggy style thats how rednecks always love doggy style when it done in 10 to 15minutes and they go and get some beers and have some burp. Nasty rednecks!

hate redneck jsut bc they r too tight security on women. "You cant have my woman" but hey woman did not say he is my offically BF YET but why he said she is MINE and he been nosey, contorl, security around woman and even u know redneck always say "OOPS, my cum in your and well u r getting pregant and lets marry" Thats how rednecks ppl are doing. Redneck usually get marry at age between 16yrs old to 20yrs old because of OOPS got pregant. Redneck are lawless and even they like dog fight, own pitbull dogs too. They like to fart in shower and blow their nose while shower. They like to say wife or girlfriend...come to my bed and then they grab woman's arm and turn her around and then f**K her as a doggy style thats how rednecks always love doggy style when it done in 10 to 15minutes and they go and get some beers and have some burp. Nasty rednecks!

wow :eek3: Your description sounds that they are not romantic people, don't they?

I can agree with your description because it match what I saw on movies. I said to myself "Ach it's Bauertrampel" but I didn't know what Redneck is about... Now I know that Redneck and Bauertrampel is the same.

... can agree with your description because it match what I saw on movies. I said to myself "Ach it's Bauertrampel" but I didn't know what Redneck is about... Now I know that Redneck and Bauertrampel is the same.
Can you please give us an English definition and some images of "Bauertrampel"? I searched the web Dogpile and I can't find any English references or pictures. Maybe you have a website for "You know you are a Bauertrampel", like Americans have "You know you are a Redneck"? :)

The literal translation that I found was "farmer trample", so I'm thinking it means someone rural and oafish. But there's probably more to it than that.

you know if i say i am redneck or act redneck to women...women going to want have some sex and want have some security around her and be rush into relationship lead to marriage. Sometime first date will end up becoming bf/gf and sometime first time met in person and had sex will become bf/gf or marry. Redneck have so many weird policy of their own and lawless too. CRAZY!
I did try test myself being act as redneck...one woman asked me please kiss me and makeout kiss. I was like wow. But I hate redneck its low life!

Can you please give us an English definition and some images of "Bauertrampel"? I searched the web Dogpile and I can't find any English references or pictures. Maybe you have a website for "You know you are a Bauertrampel", like Americans have "You know you are a Redneck"? :)

The literal translation that I found was "farmer trample", so I'm thinking it means someone rural and oafish. But there's probably more to it than that.

Yes I tried to find out what "Bauertrampel" into English but Farmer-trample is not right word. I will ask my co-worker about this tomorrow.

Bauertrampel is similar as Redneck. There´re no translation into German for Redneck... At first I didn´t know what Redneck is about until I learn few days ago and said to myself... "Ach Bauertrampel" after read the description about redneck.

Bauertrampel means is the Farmer from Old Tradition time behaved bad manner and loves to eat fatty foods with open mouths and drink beers and schnap (German booze) and drink blood from their animal... love to wear old bavarian clothes... horrible smelly... not wash... Don´t bother to take care of themselves... Really is they save a lot of money and don´t trust to put money to bank but put money under their bed or anywhere in house... It´s similar as Redneck. Bauertrampels are around most in Bavaria... Some Westphalia (North Germans) said "Ach Bauertrampel" when they saw Bavarians in their area. Bavarians at old tradition loves to eat a large fatty meat and potatoes-dumpling, Westphalias (North Germany) doesn´t.. There´re different beers in Bavaria than North Germany...

oh yes! redneck never trust bank...if bank did something with their money, redneck will use 4x4 truck and drive break thru wall inside bank and grab what bank owe them. If bank did something with his money like $13dollars and he will drive to break thru wall inside bank and grab $13 back! He dont care he will end up jail as long as he is happy with $13 to buy beer or ciggy. Redneck sometime mad at bank people that said credit not approve due to info from computers and they r mad at computers and they grab montior and throw outside parking lot and said "f**k you bank people and f**k that computers" and walk off. They want damn loan for reason. Redneck women get pegrant from 2 or 3 or even 4 different men...just because redneck women dont have to go work to much since they get food stamp $400 to $600 a month and ssi for "no father at home"...also they getting tax refund $1,000 per child every year with a little work gross net worth per year avg $500 to $900 gross net worth so they get only $97 dollars refund from federal plus 4 childern $1,000 per child total $4,097 woman get money...simple. For men who have 2 or 3 or even 4 childern from different women...men dont get child refund because women get it first with birth cerifcation and ssn. Men just f**k them childern and women and keep be a DOG where they can enjoy sex with thousand of women and when it get boring with a woman...he left and look for new woman that make him honry and fun. Just like animals. Redneck suck.

whoa!, Supremacy...I think you need to tone it down in
here, crikey!! It is pretty offensive!:squint:

You took too seriously then just relax.

>>>Scratchin my head>>>....in New Yawwk?
not all New Yorkers...we live out in the country, remember?
and for your information, we do not drink the water from the
well, anyways.
Do you drink the water from that nasty windy city lakes?? LOL!

You need to relax down, I'm just playing with you.

Back