Votes: 11 9.3%
  • DSL

Votes: 27 22.9%
  • Cable

Votes: 71 60.2%
  • Other

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters
Anything over 256 UPload speed is best for VP and my UPload is somewhere around 437......

Quite a difference, DeFee...Does that mean when Tousi flicks the light switch he is so fast he is in bed before the room gets dark???

<---On either wifi or soon cablemodem after my roomie makes some calls to Comcast next week.....But at least I get about 54mbps on wifi but the servers I use to connect via wifi has to be on cablemodem/adslmodems as I can sense a lot of slowdown dl speeds......

Beowulf said:
Quite a difference, DeFee...Does that mean when Tousi flicks the light switch he is so fast he is in bed before the room gets dark???
:rofl: :rofl: me thinks so......

Lol, damn, Beo; as long as I, in my haste, do not end up a tripod!! Ohhhhhhhhh, da painnnn!!

Miss, P, well you certainly have the time! Hehe, J/K.....

P.S. Oh, and Defee; you look nice today!!

Tousi said:
Lol, damn, Beo; as long as I, in my haste, do not end up a tripod!! Ohhhhhhhhh, da painnnn!!

Miss, P, well you certainly have the time! Hehe, J/K.....

P.S. Oh, and Defee; you look nice today!!
why, thank you, Tousi! you like my pic?...i thought i looked a bit crosseyed though...lol! *hic*

2005-05-11 20:42:14 EST: 1258 / 757
Your download speed : 1288888 bps, or 1258 kbps.
A 157.3 KB/sec transfer rate.
Your upload speed : 775795 bps, or 757 kbps.

I use cable modem. I was having trouble with the internet connection in the past few days so that was why I couldn't get online in the past few days. :pissed:

I advise everyone to make sure their anti-virus program is up and running. I opened a email with a virus in it. :roll:

Im on wireless from a DSL. Love wireless - no cables or hooked up needed for the rest of the house. :)

deaf24fan said:
Im on wireless from a DSL. Love wireless - no cables or hooked up needed for the rest of the house. :)

but the problem is ... :greddy: you can't hook up webcam or vp :squint: :nana: :D

Can always ask. In fact, one of the device that Sorenson use - d-link I2Eye - is out with wireless device. I may find out about it soon. :)
As for webcam, it should work on any pc, regardless of wire or wireless. :) JUst that the bandwidth may be affected.

deaf24fan said:
Can always ask. In fact, one of the device that Sorenson use - d-link I2Eye - is out with wireless device. I may find out about it soon. :)
As for webcam, it should work on any pc, regardless of wire or wireless. :) JUst that the bandwidth may be affected.

yes... but TRUST ME that vp BEATS webcam NO MATTER WHAT!!! :nana: ASK ANYONE WHO HAS A VP!!! :P :booty:

deaf24fan said:

I use Linksys wireless access point router for my cable modem so my computer can roam free in my house.

tekkmortal said:
I use Linksys wireless access point router for my cable modem so my computer can roam free in my house.

I respect your way. I just think that airwave pollution is too much inside your house. But, of course, there are a lot of airwaves outside everyday. I heard that the airwave interfer our DNA which isn't healthy. Just thought of telling you about it.

My ISP ADSL speed is 2mb download, with 128kbps upload.

The speed test results:

2005-06-24 23:04:16 EST: 1790 / 170
Your download speed : 1833385 bps, or 1790 kbps.
A 223.8 KB/sec transfer rate.
Your upload speed : 175098 bps, or 170 kbps.

FeistyChick said:
yes... but TRUST ME that vp BEATS webcam NO MATTER WHAT!!! :nana: ASK ANYONE WHO HAS A VP!!! :P :booty:

uhh huhhh VP is quite fast and better picture quality than webcam.. so I'll have to agree with feistychick

Back