What if......

Check out this link on experiments of relativity of time: Is there any practical proof for time dilation?

Take note of this text:

Plus GPS uses the theory of relativity in practical applications: GPS and Relativity

So yeah the gist is what if the speed of light changed so that it's a quarter of what it used to be. Imagine if you went on a flight and came back home and you'd see that everyone aged a month even though you were gone for only a few hours.

that's what happens to astronauts :eek3:

what if Chocolate didnt existed i am sure everyone here loves Chocolate. i am in love with Hot Coco and Chocolate icecream got to have it!

what-if-3.jpg

you will get killed.

what if Chocolate didnt existed i am sure everyone here loves Chocolate. i am in love with Hot Coco and Chocolate icecream got to have it!

that would be no more blood wars and labor exploitations :(

Maybe it'd be the end of the world... :Ohno:

no. the world will just go on as we continue to pay for gas, water, electricity, etc....

it's a shame that free unlimited power schematic is buried with a dead genius.

I think I got his drift, so in a sense, it really exists between different species but not within. For instance, birds live "faster" while they see their movements as a normal speed, see us humans as trudging elephants, but to us our speed is normal and birds appear like their on speed. Interesting viewpoint Anihilist.

oh? I read it as that the entire world is where the speed of light was a quarter of the speed meaning all species would be affected the same. it's same as pressing slow forward therefore there's no logistic nightmare to deal with.... unless he's saying we humans have became sloth

sloth-in-class_o_2156663.jpg

the only logistic nightmare we have right now is multiple different time zones and daylight saving time... and metric conversion :lol:

that's what happens to astronauts :eek3:

Yes I'm talking about that happening even for people going on a flight not outerspace. Can you imagine going on a flight for vacation and when you come back home you have to reset your watch plus you have take extra time off from work to account for the time difference. So if you went on a vacation and you appeared to take only 1 week off in reality you took a month off so you have to request a month off from work.

What if Ozzy Osbourne was suddenly elected to be President of the United States tomorrow?

varnished soft wood to varnished or gritted hard wood LOL!! and curves....

What if Ozzy Osbourne was suddenly elected to be President of the United States tomorrow?

Obamacare would be revised to include treatment of injuries sustained from chewing off bat's heads.

What if women and men got switched so that women are always horny and that men are treated as sex objects and men work as prostitutes rather than women?

What if women and men got switched so that women are always horny and that men are treated as sex objects and men work as prostitutes rather than women?

Well I am always horny and I take full advantage of my husband at weird hours of the night.

(He doesn't seem to mind.)

Back