What if......

Some people claim to believe that ghosts is real. When someone passes away in your house, it is considered 'ghost' house to some people. A friend of mine believes in ghosts so I don't know and I haven't seen one but I wondered often in the middle of the night something was presence that woke me up.

Supposedly there were/are ghosts in my house. My daughter & her friend, who used to live with us, both reported "sightings".

A few weeks after my husband passed away, I felt his presence.

I don't think it would freak me out if I saw a ghost. I'd probably be fascinated instead.

What if you encounter a ghost?

I did . I was living in Boston with my sister and her husband and my sister and I where playing cards at night and heard someone coming upstairs and we thought it was her husband but the footsteps did not sound like him , thy where to heavy . We looked in the hallway saw no one , our landlord heard the footsteps and had a knife in his hands b/c he thought someone broke in the house . The footsteps went up the attic and stopped there. My brother in law had friend that was into paranormal and he came to our apartment and said he could feel a 'ghost' . A sea captain has die at sea and he lived in the house and my sister did a research and found he had a family so he could had been coming back to found them. I heard the footsteps too that was how heavy they where . At first my sister and thought we hearing things but when we saw our landlord on the stairs holding a knife we knew it was for real .The landlord wife heard it too. Creepy!

Europe would become America

you can't say that, how can you possibly say this, Europe doesn't share one languages, one culture, no way!!, and each of the countries (er states in your thinking) have had a very very long history, it just not that feasible, EVEN if Columbus never left Spain....

....but you could say...
what if Columbus discovered South Africa continent instead of North America...
(which the Boers/Dutch?Portuguese did 200 years later...)

What if you encounter a ghost?

Supposedly there were/are ghosts in my house. My daughter & her friend, who used to live with us, both reported "sightings".

A few weeks after my husband passed away, I felt his presence.

I don't think it would freak me out if I saw a ghost. I'd probably be fascinated instead.

I don't believe int he term "ghost" when referring to that. Its more of a spirit. The spirit from someone who's passed away.

What if Columbus never discovered America?

We'd be having someone else in the history books as the discoverer of america. It was just a matter of time until someone was brave enough to cross the atlantic.

....but you could say...
what if Columbus discovered South Africa continent instead of North America...

That would make the slave trade easy, no need to ship them across the sea when you've got all the local slaves you can get.

What if there were other life forms other than dinosaurs but they didn't have bones so we don't have physical evidence of them?

Back