What hobbies you have?

ASL, playing with puppies, listening to music, reading, cleaning (yes if i get bored, i will clean to pass time), movies, and umm and there is probably more

Recently I have been reading everything I can get my hands on about Chimpanzees

Learning ASL, reading, scrapbooking, card making, sewing, knitting, crocheting, cross-stitch, playing electric keyboard, AllDeaf, teaching daughter home ec, bible study and my Nintendo DSi XL.

Most of my hobbies are listed in my profile, but some that aren't in there are: cooking (especially smoking meats and barbecue, and homemade pizza) and furniture refinishing.

okok. I'll be serious. my diehard hobby for now is http://www.alldeaf.com/auto-talk/77026-motorcycle-thread-about-absolutely-nothing.html

My friends always :roll: at me whenever I talk about it.

:roll:

:giggle: Eh... guess they're just jealous 'cause they don't have any real hobby. What do you think my friends are doing whenever I start babbling about my Body Attack class or Biathlon results during winter... I wish I could do Biathlon but I'm living too far off the Alps and travelling there for vacation is far too expensive... oh well...

Yay! Someone else who has heard of geocaching! My daughter's travelbug made it 1203 miles from home last night! Its in Alabama right now. (started just before her fourth birthday in March!) :wave::D I am hoping we are both healthy enough this summer to finally get out and do some more caches! We only do easy ones now since she is little. What are your favorites? Her respite lady prefers micro!:cool:

I look to cook and bake. I also love to read and write. Mostly anything outdoors esp. if it involves water. :) I also love to go to wine tastings, workout and I love boardgames/cards...although nobody ever plays with me.:P

I look to cook and bake. I also love to read and write. Mostly anything outdoors esp. if it involves water. :) I also love to go to wine tastings, workout and I love boardgames/cards...although nobody ever plays with me.:P

Come my way - we love all kinds of card games, 2-8 people. Also all kinds of board games. I also play chess once in a while.

My absolute favorite card game is SPADES...I haven't played in forever!

I like Pinochle, Hand & Foot, Spades, Rummy, and Spoons.

Hand & Foot is like a different game from Hoyle Card Games that I can't remember the name of. It uses multiple decks of cards and you play in teams. 2 against 2.

im collections of Royals magazines scrapbooking and photos scrapbooking and im collections books of Royals,dvds of Royals.

but im still hunting for collection of Royals no matters!!

I like cooking, eating, graphic design, learning to drive, fiddling around on the computer, crafts and reading. I like to read about arts and crafts, psychology, and conspiracy theories! Also I like to read AD but not post very much.

Okay okay, in all seriousness... I do have a few hobbies but they are a wee bit kid-orientated: Going to parks, walking by the river or pond, reading books at the library, tending to my roomie's dog (Lucy a Bichon Frise), driving around aimlessly, shopping for no apparent reason, and befriending strangers by the mailbox (which happened several times so far lol).

Well, one hobby of mine is, of course, playing my piano. Others are more outdoorsy stuff.

PS3, fishing, movies, backpacking. I am getting into mountain biking, target shooting and studing random things

I like to make jewelry. Recently I made my nightshade bracelet. It's 8 mm jet black crystal beads with bead caps and skull charms attached to every other nightshade berry. I'll be working on my skull multi-strand bracelet. It will be made of an anquiuted silver skull and bones button with 4 mm, 6 mm and 8 mm jet black beads of various shapes (bicones and rounds) and finishes attached to it. (matte & AB)

After that I'll make glittery bead work to really glitz things up and also I'll be working on crystals and rhinestone rivoli for a glittery and sparking necklace.

Music, art, graphic design, writing. Some of my work:
Narcan_sketch_1.jpg

2006-12-31022.jpg

Yella_Banner3.jpg

AveryBanner2.jpg

flatcreekkennelsKELT-SLANT-SEPIA-HI.jpg

Havana_Demons_Blue_Flame.jpg

punkymunky.jpg

troutskectch.jpg

If you want more PM me. There are some more on my AD.com profile page.

My hobbies are...
Going to the concerts,
Travelling and sightseeings, Creative Photography (both indoors and outdoors),
Collecting and Reading books majority based on vampires, haunted ghost stories, Ancient German and Modern German History, German Culture, German novels, Celts, classics collection such as Jane Austen, Charles Dickens, Aristotles, Homer, Socrates, H.P. Lovecraft, Bronte sisters, Friedrich Nietzsche, William Blake, Edgar Allan Poe, etc. produced by Penguin Books company, Hiking in the nature enivornments such as National Parks and local State parks around the lake.

Back