What hobbies you have?

I find abandoned Gold Mines:

DSCF0042-1.jpg

DSCF0036.jpg

DSCF0039.jpg

Then ...... I find Gold (sometimes):

Motorcycles626.jpg

But what I am really trying to do is find Waldo.

For the Bears and other dangerous wildlife only if necessary for self defense:

Gallaudetfootball1.jpg

also another hobby.

that? for bear? good luck :ugh:

that? for bear? good luck :ugh:

well, I am saving for a .500 S&W

But ... the bears here are not Kodiak Bears. They are brown bears. A .45 is fine.

And much better than throwing rocks screaming "Go Away!" ;)

well, I am saving for a .500 S&W

But ... the bears here are not Kodiak Bears. They are brown bears. A .45 is fine.

And much better than throwing rocks screaming "Go Away!" ;)

:lol:

well - don't you have 12-gauge shotgun? use brennek slugs :cool2:

well - don't you have 12-gauge shotgun? use brennek slugs :cool2:

I thought about that, but its way too much equipment to carry. I am usually carrying metal detector and shovel too.

BTW, I was tracked by a bear but didn't have to defend myself. Very surreal experience. I probably do not need to explain to you, but to others who may not understand, I don't want to use my gun but will if only necessary.

and of course, at the range.

I thought about that, but its way too much equipment to carry. I am usually carrying metal detector and shovel too.

BTW, I was tracked by a bear but didn't have to defend myself. Very surreal experience. I probably do not need to explain to you, but to others who may not understand, I don't want to use my gun but will if only necessary.

and of course, at the range.

true true. my friend told me that the angry black bear charged toward his 2 friends in PA. They each had .45 pistol w/ HP. Emptied 2 mags and the bear dropped dead just couple feet from them. :Ohno:

I do have hobbies with make soaps, CS and others but I do not have time!

Ermm, I have alot....

Weekends usually is on the racing yachts.
On daily basis when the weather is nice, I used to ride my horses but since my last horse had died I have been riding my friend's horse.
In the winter, I go skiing.
When i am on holiday (to my parents in other country, on beach holiday or skiing holiday) i like the peace and quiet to read my books
I read books before bed every night.
My loveable little dog, he gets his daily walks and cuddles at countless times of day.

Ermm, I have alot....

Weekends usually is on the racing yachts.
On daily basis when the weather is nice, I used to ride my horses but since my last horse had died I have been riding my friend's horse.
In the winter, I go skiing.
When i am on holiday (to my parents in other country, on beach holiday or skiing holiday) i like the peace and quiet to read my books
I read books before bed every night.
My loveable little dog, he gets his daily walks and cuddles at countless times of day.

Those are very neat hobbies. I used to ride horses when I was a kid. I really miss it a lot.

of course, my neighbor was a rancher, so I had a lot of fun.

I also used to ride bulls in the FCA Rodeos (Florida Cowboys Association) but that was a long time ago.

Those are very neat hobbies. I used to ride horses when I was a kid. I really miss it a lot.

of course, my neighbor was a rancher, so I had a lot of fun.

I also used to ride bulls in the FCA Rodeos (Florida Cowboys Association) but that was a long time ago.

Hubby was with the FCA Rodeos once upon a time.

Hey everyone!!

Kids are wanting to take some kind of martial arts for exercise. We can't afford it. Any ideas?

I look to cook and bake. I also love to read and write. Mostly anything outdoors esp. if it involves water. :) I also love to go to wine tastings, workout and I love boardgames/cards...although nobody ever plays with me.:P
come come! so much to be my twin sister. except for read and writing ha.

love all games (not head games!) and couldn't find anyone who loves playing boardgame/cards as much as I do. love rook, spoons, speed & rummy, not sure if spades is that game called I've played before.

other hobbies: riding horses, swimming, watch good movies buried in cats, photo shootings, photoshopping, crafts, crafts and crafts. my list of idea projects is so overwhelmed now. :)

Hubby was with the FCA Rodeos once upon a time.

Hey everyone!!

Kids are wanting to take some kind of martial arts for exercise. We can't afford it. Any ideas?

What event did your husband compete in?

Also, about the martial arts, post an ad on craigslist. Barter if you can. I once took ninjitsu lessons from a former SEAL. I mowed his lawn for the lessons.

It was much too intensive for me.

I garden.

I rockclimb.

I fish.

I backpack. I go backpacking. I hike.

I takes pictures.

Considering adding kayaking, spelunking and biking. Also considering getting a herding-type dog and a tegu. Maybe pick up a guitar again. Maybe a pocket camcorder.

oh yeah, and climbling too, thank you souggy .. be it tree, rocks, fence, cliffs ..

if I am rich, would skydive at each and every waterfalls.

What event did your husband compete in?

Also, about the martial arts, post an ad on craigslist. Barter if you can. I once took ninjitsu lessons from a former SEAL. I mowed his lawn for the lessons.

It was much too intensive for me.

Bull riding and cattle roping. I'll have to ask him about more, but that's all his mother can remember.

We have a neighbor who is willing to teach my son. Won't do daughter as he is a male Sheriff's officer and doesn't want it to be a compromising situation. (She's 16). He used to be an instructor part time. He will teach son jiu jitsu. That's what hubby used to do as well.

come come! so much to be my twin sister. except for read and writing ha.

love all games (not head games!) and couldn't find anyone who loves playing boardgame/cards as much as I do. love rook, spoons, speed & rummy, not sure if spades is that game called I've played before.

other hobbies: riding horses, swimming, watch good movies buried in cats, photo shootings, photoshopping, crafts, crafts and crafts. my list of idea projects is so overwhelmed now. :)

:giggle: I like riding horses too! And being burried in cats!

I also love learning ASL, target shooting, reading, and am another Renaissance reenactor in the SCA.

@ Julie- Nice to see another SCAdian on here. Which barony are you with?

Back