What hobbies you have?

Learning/using ASL, Gaming (RPG, CCG, console, computer, ask for examples), medieval reenactor (MSR, SCA), reading....soo many others

My son has been wanting to get involved with SCA ever since a friend from Missouri told him about it. This friend and his family are so deep into it, that they don't participate in real life much. They live and breathe their characters (or whatever) while at home. In fact, the father had their family name legally changed as well as his and his wife's (now ex-wife) names changed. Just having a conversation with the father left me not trusting anything he had to say. Therefore, I never let son get involved.

Wonder if I made a mistake?

I like learning to drive- looking under the bonnet in tomorrows lesson :)
and crafts- I posted some photos here on my blog please slow down...

If I had more money I would like to horse ride and ice skate, but finances/transport don't allow it at the moment.

Such crafts such as needleworks, tatting, loom beading, knitting by hand and machine. Reading very old cookbooks (yes like a novel!), myth, cultural and historical biographies such as Hildegard of Binjen, pets, I have an aquarium and 3 dogs my dogs are more friends than amusement. What do I really like? PSP!! I used to draw and paint but I have lost my eye for it. It seems that my depth perception is gone.
I enjoy cooking and family. My local kids come over every weekend and we share family dinner. I am so blessed that they still like to enjoy this.

my hobbies are Centerville Jazz band (the marching band) and doing winter world drumline. While i'm not doing band, i spend my free time taking pictures or making music videos. And hanging out with my friends as well :)

LDNanna, when I was little we used to go to my nannies and have sunday lunch every week. I loved it, and I can't eat sunday roast dinner anymore because it reminds me of her.

I crochet and knit, sew, quilt, needlepoint, garden, and make stuff to sell on etsy <3 I also crochet for charities

wine tasting, motorcycling (used to be, but hope to get to get back into it one day once i get a job), painting, swimming, gym (only to tone), play with my cats, gardening, for motorcycling I wouldnt mind to take up restoring a vintage or a classic, like a HRD Vincent Black Shadow or AJS 7R 'boy racer' or even a Triumph Bonny...

i have too many hobbies

-surfing
-softball
-basketball
-coaching
-watch games at stadiums
-hangin' out with my few true friends
-family time
-boardgames (monopoly, Chess, Backgammon...)
-travel
-read books
-weightlifting
-running
-volunteering at MSI (Marine Science Institute)
-fixing stuffs
-mechanic
-more...

Weightlifting and conditioning.

Might pick up fishing, golf, softball, and maybe rock climbing.

Hubby likes to go fishing, but sold his boat since it was too small. Now he wants to buy another, but I told him, bills and house first. He's not happy, but agrees. His mother just recently sold 5 boats. A seacraft, a pontoon, and 3 others of some variety or other. Her hubby passed away and he was the fisherman.

My Hobbies are:

Playing x-box 360
Reading a book
watch tv and movies at nights
Computer online games
Swimming
Hanging out with my family
walking/playing with my dog
Quilting

Wowza!! This thread is really old but who cares,right? :lol:

Sports on tv :rockon:

My Hobbies? whew... sigh... everything....

Home Hobbies:
Wood working, home renovation, rebuild cars (mostly British), gardening, photography, reading, architectual drawing, hacking....

Sports:
Scuba diving, camping, kyaking, canoing, skiing, hiking, mountain climbing, Hang gliding, jet skiing, boating, fishing, cycling....

and last... beer

My Hobbies? whew... sigh... everything....

Home Hobbies:
Wood working, home renovation, rebuild cars (mostly British), gardening, photography, reading, architectual drawing, hacking....

Sports:
Scuba diving, camping, kyaking, canoing, skiing, hiking, mountain climbing, Hang gliding, jet skiing, boating, fishing, cycling....

and last... beer

you must be rich

dogs and cats, beer, whisky/whiskey and wines
aand 8-ball pool, gardening, reading (sometimes, but study as it is, kinda put me off reading more, i need break from it).also once in a blue moon I'd draw

Wirelessly posted

Reading, collecting, spending time outdoors, and playing with animals. Used to knit, but I got bored of making scarves.

Back