What hobbies you have?

I love soccer, hockey, everything :lol:

My son has been wanting to get involved with SCA ever since a friend from Missouri told him about it. This friend and his family are so deep into it, that they don't participate in real life much. They live and breathe their characters (or whatever) while at home. In fact, the father had their family name legally changed as well as his and his wife's (now ex-wife) names changed. Just having a conversation with the father left me not trusting anything he had to say. Therefore, I never let son get involved.

Wonder if I made a mistake?
This is a bit extreme. I don't think most members of SCA are like this man. I wouldn't have let my kids get involved with this SCA family though I would have been friendly with other members of SCA.

I will grant that I am not involved with Live Action Role Playing (LARP for short) but from what I see this looks like fun.

origami, singing (im no goood at it), writing, reading, drawing

cool, i actually want to get a few of those origami style lamp shades for the room lights...like this;
171207359_full.jpg

it was in one of our auction website...
im sure theres a few just a little difficult to find, im being paitent...

I started collecting records almost a year ago. Some things don't sound so good, but still enjoying it. Plus I try to work in a few collectibles for my kids to have later. My favorite album is ELO's Out of The Blue; I got my sister's copy (she doesn't know this). My most valuable is Tom Petty's Wildflowers. It was hard to find because CD's had taken over and they didn't do any reissues. But I've got a lot of stuff new and old.

Back