What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She listens to her MP3 player too loud and thought she did it to herself. I reminded her that she does have sensorineural hearing loss. Both kids and I have that, but I had something else that eventually caused me to lose all my hearing. The kids are slowly losing theirs. They are 15 & 16 and know what it will be like for them, having seen me go through it.

I can't begin to imagine how that feels for you and the kids :hug:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
:dance:show off show off.:dance:
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

It has been fucking forever since I played beer pong. Ironically I suck when I start out but the more tipsy I get the better my aim is which is lame, but of course after a certain point I just flat out suck.

It has been fucking forever since I played beer pong. Ironically I suck when I start out but the more tipsy I get the better my aim is which is lame, but of course after a certain point I just flat out suck.

haha...i play beer pong for like 2-3 parties per month and did practice myself in once a while with sodas...gotta practice to keep it up.

haha...i play beer pong for like 2-3 parties per month and did practice myself in once a while with sodas...gotta practice to keep it up.

I never thought about practicing but then again who sets up a beer pong table in the garage and tells their parents they are practicing for a drinking game?? :lol:

I may try this later this year when it is my turn to host a 'get together'.

just learnt that there was a paritial bridge collpase up north in Canberra earlier this afternoon, and I was in the area...! (bowling with friends), lucky, I did not use that road. :shock:

I never thought about practicing but then again who sets up a beer pong table in the garage and tells their parents they are practicing for a drinking game?? :lol:

I may try this later this year when it is my turn to host a 'get together'.

ahh...i brought beer pong table at Spencer. that table is where we couldnt argue about cups placing on the table. i need honest game, man. i have about 10 pong balls and two special game balls that i will use during beer pong game.

ahh...i brought beer pong table at Spencer. that table is where we couldnt argue about cups placing on the table. i need honest game, man. i have about 10 pong balls and two special game balls that i will use during beer pong game.

I didn't know Spencer's sold beer pong tables. Did you buy it from the store or from the Internet?

just learnt that there was a paritial bridge collpase up north in Canberra earlier this afternoon, and I was in the area...! (bowling with friends), lucky, I did not use that road. :shock:
Picture below as reported yesterday

881534.jpg

I learned that our pastor's wife can be a real b**ch. She calls me this morning totally berating me for not being at church and saying that I need salvation especially that I am deaf. I told her to get a life and that I would be going to chuch somewhere else.

I learned that our pastor's wife can be a real b**ch. She calls me this morning totally berating me for not being at church and saying that I need salvation especially that I am deaf. I told her to get a life and that I would be going to chuch somewhere else.

Sounds like SHE needs a good dose of salvation for judging you... dang! I agree find a more accepting congregation... HUGS

Well I learned when used as a weapon my sons tiny little head (compared to others his age) is powerful, I have the pumpknot and bruises to prove it!! OUCH!!!

The plural of ox is oxen... I know that sounds silly but I always thought that the plural noun didn't change... Oy!

You need salvation because you are deaf? Oh man..some people need to take their ignorant asses and STFU! Good for you to tell her that you will go to another church. You dont need people like that.

Gosh. Glad you told her that one so she won't forget the word "get a life".

I learnt that if my dreams are anything to go by, I have no idea what it means to be an atheist

wow, Kristina, that's really not okay of her. What a horrible call to get. You should find a Deaf pastor to set her straight

did you tell pastor about it?

did you tell pastor about it?

He was listening in. She used his cell phone and was in his office. It was before church started. He's just as bad. I will find another church.

He was listening in. She used his cell phone and was in his office. It was before church started. He's just as bad. I will find another church.

what a pansy... having a wife to speak for him....

yep. good bye and good riddance.

learnt that you can walk in hiking/climbing prohibited areas without getting hurt. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back