What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was listening in. She used his cell phone and was in his office. It was before church started. He's just as bad. I will find another church.

They must have issues of their own.

Wirelessly posted

I learned Jiro got called fat :rofl:

I learned that our pastor's wife can be a real b**ch. She calls me this morning totally berating me for not being at church and saying that I need salvation especially that I am deaf. I told her to get a life and that I would be going to chuch somewhere else.

Good on you standing up for yourself, and for telling them to get lost!

I lerned that if you allow your computer to update itself overnight unsupervised it becomes self aware and hides all the files you need the next day!

I lerned that if you allow your computer to update itself overnight unsupervised it becomes self aware and hides all the files you need the next day!

:giggle: Sorry... that just reminded me of the same situation that happened to be over 4-5 years ago. Were you able to fix it or at least get some files back?

I learned that son got accepted to all of his classes for Virtual School and that he was confirmed for 9th grade. Yeah - he skipped 8th grade!! Also learned that 3 of the 4 teachers have deaf children and will be glad to get with me outside of school related issues to learn ASL sometime.

I learn that I need a vacation without my kids!..... Guess I have to wait until July 2011 that I am going to cruises at Alaska! :eek3:

I learned that the walk from my gym is only 40 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back