What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned that an NYPD officer can be rich enough to buy Bentley :eek3:

I learned that an NYPD officer can be rich enough to buy Bentley :eek3:

Protection money.. ;)

I learned the older I get, the more I hate having ear impressions made. :(

45422_10100171331537109_8825246_56292853_2125567_n.jpg

it has NYPD license plate. the driver was some young man in his 30's, wearing like this - :cool2:

If it has NYPD plate, does it not belong to the police department?

I just checked. wow.... I'm mistaken. NYP means New York Press :dunno:

from NY DMV site -
nyp.gif

now I just learned that I made a mistake. NYP = New York Press, not NYPD

has learned that this father in Florida is disgusting. His attitude makes me want to be his power-tripping abusive prison guard. I happened to see Supernanny show while eating dinner. A family of 5 children (4 girls). His language and attitude toward them is despicable.

has learned that this father in Florida is disgusting. His attitude makes me want to be his power-tripping abusive prison guard. I happened to see Supernanny show while eating dinner. A family of 5 children (4 girls). His language and attitude toward them is despicable.
What did the father do apparently?

What did the father do apparently?

the oldest girl is 12 and the youngest is 2 years old. he cussed them with all kinds of filthy language that no father should ever say to their own children. belted them. smacked them around. told his wife to "know her place".

abhorrent.

the oldest girl is 12 and the youngest is 2 years old. he cussed them with all kinds of filthy language that no father should ever say to their own children. belted them. smacked them around. told his wife to "know her place".

abhorrent.

Dang, crazy dad there.

abhorrent.
These girls doesn't deserve that. :shock:

I learned that jclarke likes to start troubles sometimes, opening worm cans with names on 'em. but I won't be here! :wave:

:shock: .. :mad: that just sunk my heart.. well, I should be at least thankful you expressed it very well, way better than I would. :twisted:

I just too learned that my a yearold son gorged down two ADULT bowls of dinner and is still eating! :eek3: it made my pride swell anyway. :aw: go my boy! eat and eat! (he has had having problems with thriving his weight).

I learned that jclarke likes to start troubles sometimes, opening worm cans with names on 'em. but I won't be here! :wave:

mischievous one, isn't he?

naughtywag_smilie.gif

I learned that my brother got a teaching job!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back