What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned how to set up suture removal tray , laceration repair tray and I & D tray last night got pics too :giggle::P

OK I feel a bit better. I was able to cancel the appointment even though I was already late. Hopefully I won't be charged for it.
I made a new appointment for June 15th at 1pm.

OK I feel a bit better. I was able to cancel the appointment even though I was already late. Hopefully I won't be charged for it.

hopefully you'll have a reliable ride this time. make sure you have 2-3 backups

Hope you will have somone who hand you a car with no problem and you WILL pass the test with no doubt.

My mom got her license in her 30's too. She used to live in NYC until she moved to LI. =) For me, I never bought the car until I was 31. know what kind of car, it was the MINI VAN. :mad2: it wasn't my style! However Gladly I got rid of minivan. I am trying to save the $$ to buy a car WHAT I WANT to buy.. I do not know what kind of suv yet. :o maybe 3 to 5 years.. yeah my first one and only one that i own a car. :roll: I use my hubby's element and it's not that bad. :giggle:

GOOD LUCK!

I learned that my sister will be here for several days on a business trip next week. :D

I learned with my hubby, never to sign any kind of contract with an employer. IT will always come back and bite you in the posterior!

Remember that if you drive to the road test site, the driver who supervises you must be age 21 or older and license to drive the vehicle that you operate.
That is only relevant if Juli drives, isn't it? What if the nephew drove her to the test? That way he is not supervising her driving; he is doing the driving himself.

Road tests are hard.....*rolls her eyes*

That is only relevant if Juli drives, isn't it? What if the nephew drove her to the test? That way he is not supervising her driving; he is doing the driving himself.

That was the plan in the first place. But my nephew's girlfriend's mother read the sentence wrong. Dakota (my nephew) told my mom, fearing that he might be doing something wrong (he only has he license for a little over a year). My mom thought he was trying to back out. Then all hell broke loose. *shrugs*

I now have a friend that will drive me to my test, BUT unfortunately he drives a very old extended van. Not a good vehicle for a road test. At this time I do not know what vehicle I would use, but I have 3 weeks to figure it out.

I learned that Lone Star Beer is pretty crappy beer and nowhere near as good as I thought. Sorry Texas...it is pretty lame stuff.

All the foreign car example "BMW, Me Benz, and else" make me crazy to repair. I am completed technical.

guess we'll still meet up anyway in Vegas at DWE and I'll find out details

I learned that Lone Star Beer is pretty crappy beer and nowhere near as good as I thought. Sorry Texas...it is pretty lame stuff.

We don't drink that shit either......Well maybe the Teens do

Jiro can you make sure he email me or just PM me with AD meet up in vegas ok

I learned I can fax in renewals on Liens I hold rather than go to the courthouse. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back