What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned that my printer doesn't really like to print on card stock. It jams on every 6th page or so. I am printing things for my kiddos to have school for the summer. I am a mean momma!!

I learned still awake used to visiting with someone but not tonight :(

I need to run back to the store today because the USB cable for me new printer is missing... *crap* :mad2:

I learned that a giant pixi stick can be useful in unlocking your car through the cracked window if you've locked yourself out...

Yeah, manufacturers have been doing that now. It sucks.

That's what my friend told me when I called her to get rid of my anger :giggle: I even thought about asking the seller for toner cartridge. He told me everything was inside. The fact is that the USB cable from printer to PC is not included when buying :roll: I have no problem buying it but can't they just tell you that, especially when I mentionned the cartridges?

Obviously I didn't return to the store (just for a cable since it's further away) and told them (on the phone) that I was just going to buy it down the road instead! :cool2: Teach them a lesson (if only so little) :wave:

All's working fine now which is the most important! I need new job now :cool2:

I learned there is Spanish Youtube.

DSL may be worse?
No Chevy57 - it has nothing to do with my DSL - they blocked my IP address, I can't use my VP and I can't view their website either. I can access my account, view the website and my VP at work or with a different ISP with a different IP address such as my iPhone thethering. :/

No Chevy57 - it has nothing to do with my DSL - they blocked my IP address, I can't use my VP and I can't view their website either. I can access my account, view the website and my VP at work or with a different ISP with a different IP address such as my iPhone thethering. :/

:hmm: Weird about different proxies between home and work/tethering.

Learned from a friend that I can stay at her hotel room for free in Las Vegas in July.... but also learned that the flights tickets are more expensive today than it was a month ago.... *sighs* Hopefully I can find a way to be able to afford those tickets because I so want to go with my Vancouver friends to Las Vegas in July.... so don't want to miss it out!

I learned how to be more confident with my venipuncture:)

Learned that a relatively new poster on AD passed away according to her brother.

RIP Milli! Hope you and Chanter have found each other again.

Had to go to the office today for my previou boss to sign some papers and learnt that my colleagues are struggling their way through my files :giggle: Serves them well!

I learned that it is not a good idea to take a bath while your clothes are in the washing machine, now I'm too relaxed to walk down the stairs to put them in the dryer. Any volunteers? (grumbles)

I learned that it is not a good idea to take a bath while your clothes are in the washing machine, now I'm too relaxed to walk down the stairs to put them in the dryer. Any volunteers? (grumbles)

Eh I know that feeling... I'm a volunteer if you want... if you get my ironing done :giggle: meow <- thank you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back