What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jclarke.. trust me, speeding aint worth it.. I got ticketed twice ... last year that is.. so I know where there are some speed radar camera set up in areas where there are some chronic speeding and etc.. so all I have to do is drive a bit slower than the allowed speed posted and then get to work alright.. and if ya are nearing an intersection where there is a speed radar camera, best not to gun it if the light turns yellow on the way to red light, as ya would get busted... I have seen a few drivers do that and get nailed with the camera flashing good...

Learned that I got caught by the cop yesterday and was fined for the first time in my life - $197 for 19km/hr over the set speed limit. :ugh:

Sad! But leave earlier for your destination. I hate to give up money when I am not even having fun! :lol:

Learned that I got caught by the cop yesterday and was fined for the first time in my life - $197 for 19km/hr over the set speed limit. :ugh:

Two years ago, my friend got fined $319 for speeding as he went for 141 km/h under 100 km/h.

The cop added about $40 as an admin fee. :ugh:

I learn today I can not wear a summer dress with hat to party thanks to high wind. Now I have to find different to wear hat and pants to party.

Wirelessly posted

I learned how to use Twitter :)

I didn't exactly learn it today, cuz I knew it all along. But it has been reaffirmed: it is wonderful to get involved in a discussion with creative thinking and open minded ADers. :wave:

Maybe you should paint them that yellow toenail fungus color?? :laugh2:
:shock: No way! :lol: I like to look pretty, not scary! I think I will go back to hot pink!:P

I learned that I may be broke this summer! :shock: Apparently census is low in the hospital, so I keep getting canceled! :( At least I can rest my foot!

I was actually fined on the spot, it was when I left for Sydney on Friday, I just got home from Sydney 25 minutes ago.

I re-learned I hate dealing with "soft" yarn. It knots up like crazy!!

Daughter is on a kick with her Knifty Knitter and has been making hats, scarves, hot pads, beach bags and all kinds of things.

Wirelessly posted

I learned never to shop at WM on Sundays.

Wirelessly posted

I learned never to shop at WM on Sundays.

That's why we will have no milk in the morning and why I will take hubby's lunch box later in the morning. I refuse to go today for the shopping and Sam's Club is already closed and that's where I get my milk and bananas.

That's why we will have no milk in the morning and why I will take hubby's lunch box later in the morning. I refuse to go today for the shopping and Sam's Club is already closed and that's where I get my milk and bananas.

It just gets too crowded, everyone and their mother there:lol:

I learned to live for today and not for tomorrow...yep, I'm making life changes; they may not be realistic, but I rather be 'happy' then hating life and working at a craptastic job.

Learned that snails, slugs and caterrpillars are making a feast out of the plants in the garden....it sucks for I have to replant now :(

I have learned that the current state of America is continuing to degrade to a pathetic level because I as a Korean-American immigrant know American history, law, Constitution, etc. much better than over 50% of American-born people who have been here for more than 2 generations.

.....and I know the difference between your and you're..... :cry:

I have learned that the current state of America is continuing to degrade to a pathetic level because I as a Korean-American immigrant know American history, law, Constitution, etc. much better than over 50% of American-born people who have been here for more than 2 generations.

Yeah. It's not surprise to know the fact about us born american knows too little. :|

I learned to live for today and not for tomorrow...yep, I'm making life changes; they may not be realistic, but I rather be 'happy' then hating life and working at a craptastic job.

An excellent lesson to learn. It will prove valuable to you for the rest of your life!

You know, I was thinking exactly the same thing just a little bit ago, and nearly posted something about it.:laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back