What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank God it not the death sentence it used to be

I pray that is the case for our family. We have two family members fighting the battle right now. One with stage four bone cancer but it has spread everywhere. Second member just finished chemo and we will know in a few weeks if she is cancer free.

One of my neighbors found out he had lung cancer just in time, he came home a couple of days ago. I saw him and his wife of 50 plus years walking and holding hands very tightly . It was a such a lovely thing to see. His twin brother dies a little over 2 years ago so I am so happy for his wife . She knew her husband since she was 9 years old . :aw:

That is wonderful news about your friend .

Awesome! It is great to see cancer lose... If only it could happen more... But I am thankful for the few wins that we have had. Hope your friend mends well...

I pray that is the case for our family. We have two family members fighting the battle right now. One with stage four bone cancer but it has spread everywhere. Second member just finished chemo and we will know in a few weeks if she is cancer free.

My firend who beat cancer had stage four as well... I thought it was lost for her... Never loose hope... I hope the best for you and yours...

I learned the president will visit San Bernardino on Friday

Awesome! It is great to see cancer lose... If only it could happen more... But I am thankful for the few wins that we have had. Hope your friend mends well...

I was going out today and asked my neighbors if they needed anything at the store. His wife doesn't drive and I am not sure if he can drive yet.
Yes it's great when cancer , it took the life of a few people I know including my best friend from school.

I was going out today and asked my neighbors if they needed anything at the store. His wife doesn't drive and I am not sure if he can drive yet.
Yes it's great when cancer , it took the life of a few people I know including my best friend from school.

Almost all my uncles, a cousin, and my brother were lost to cancer... I believe cancer is treatable but it is too profitable...

Almost all my uncles, a cousin, and my brother were lost to cancer... I believe cancer is treatable but it is too profitable...

I am so sorry to hear this . I agree the cost of medical care is way too expensive . If you don't have good insurance coverage you get poor care.

I'm very sorry for your family. That's very sad. :(

I took my finance final exam today. I already got my grade back. It's a "B". I'm very excited/happy.

That I can have 4 seasons all in one day! :)

Yesterday, my morning started with rain. It turned to hail. Then it turned to sleet. Lastly, it turned to snow. Then it all melted.

That was my day yesterday. :lol:

That I can have 4 seasons all in one day! :)

Yesterday, my morning started with rain. It turned to hail. Then it turned to sleet. Lastly, it turned to snow. Then it all melted.

That was my day yesterday. :lol:

Fickle, fickle...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back