What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going to it, or have you already been? Sounds like a good one, flea markets are fun, but a bit overwhelming as there is too much to see.

Went there yesterday on a work trip. It was fun! Yep, overwhelming. lol

I learned that it cost my youngest daughter $195 dollars to send her Christmas present to my daughter in Ireland. OMG....She waited too long to ship it so has to pay a premium. But that much money is crazy.

Does this includes the cost of insurance too? It's too bad Santa can't get to your daughter in Ireland for free. That is a lot of $$$.

I learned that there is a HUGE flea market in NJ about two hours from me full of NICE stuff! Learned that it was stuff from Canal Street in NYC.

I saw your FB pics! Looks cool!

I learned that it cost my youngest daughter $195 dollars to send her Christmas present to my daughter in Ireland. OMG....She waited too long to ship it so has to pay a premium. But that much money is crazy.

That is a lot of money! Wow.

hope the contents of the package were worth more than the postage!

Going to be Hugh shooting star shower tonight think starts for me in few hours I surpposed America get it later I don't know if orbit of earth and shower gone by time you get here

I learned they are still butt hurt :giggle:

I learned that an old friend beat cancer!! Which is very awesome!

Last edited:
thank God it not the death sentence it used to be

thank God it not the death sentence it used to be

I agree!

My grandma survived it twice, my mom's sister (my aunt) survived it three times, my mom has survived it once, and my cousin (the daughter of my above-mentioned aunt) has survived it twice. It is so dominant on my maternal side of the family. All are still living, thank god, with the exception of my grandma (but she passed at 94 years old due to dementia, and not from the breast cancer.)

I learned that an old friend beat cancer!! Which is very awesome!

One of my neighbors found out he had lung cancer just in time, he came home a couple of days ago. I saw him and his wife of 50 plus years walking and holding hands very tightly . It was a such a lovely thing to see. His twin brother dies a little over 2 years ago so I am so happy for his wife . She knew her husband since she was 9 years old . :aw:

That is wonderful news about your friend .

One of my neighbors found out he had lung cancer just in time, he came home a couple of days ago. I saw him and his wife of 50 plus years walking and holding hands very tightly . It was a such a lovely thing to see. His twin brother dies a little over 2 years ago so I am so happy for his wife . She knew her husband since she was 9 years old . :aw:

That is wonderful news about your friend .

It reads like you are saying he died more than once.

I just learnt about Scientology got full subtitles on old fashioned tv can be difficult get it all but what awful thing it is and Tom cruise madman

I just learned that a coworker has passed from a drug overdose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back