What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update:

Three arrested, one held on murder charge in Amanda Blackburn case

An 18-year-old man has been arrested on a preliminary murder charge in connection with the killing of an Indiana pastor's pregnant wife earlier this month, police said early Monday.

The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department said in a statement that Larry Taylor was arrested by detectives from the department's violent crime and gang units, with assistance from U.S. Marshals. Prosecutors were reviewing the case to make a final decision on what charges Taylor would face in connection with the murder of Amanda Blackburn . . .

Fox 59 reported that two other suspects, identified as Jalen Watson and Diano Gordon, have been arrested in relation to the Nov. 10 murder. The station also reported that all three will be charged in at least three more burglaries as well as a sexual assault….

Arrest made in rape murder of Amanda Blackburn

Update:

Amanda Blackburn death

I learned that the best way to learn is while you have a raptor nipping at your heels.

i like reading old threads and posts :giggle:

I learned a lot people got a lot of time on their hands. Go learn a new hobby :lol:

I learned you can't believe everything you read on forums. Or maybe I just don't understand what "I'm done" means.

i learned new cars have a start button . I am looking at new cars while my car is being serviced . I have my eye on the Honda CRV

Honda CRVs are great cars. I had one about 10 years ago (before I totaled the poor thing)- Loved it. Someone in my family also has a CRV (more recent)- it got t-boned- thankfully it wasn't at high speed- but the car held up very well.

Might go back to a CRV if I like how they are- they've changed a little over the years.

Honda CRVs are great cars. I had one about 10 years ago (before I totaled the poor thing)- Loved it. Someone in my family also has a CRV (more recent)- it got t-boned- thankfully it wasn't at high speed- but the car held up very well.

Might go back to a CRV if I like how they are- they've changed a little over the years.

We have the 2015. Love it. If you're thinking of getting one, wait til 2017. Our sales agent said the 2016's aren't changing from the 2015, but that 2017 is supposed to be even nicer.

Sorry to hear about your car being totaled . Yes, the CRV has changed a lot. I need to learn how to use the radio and the built in screen. It was off when I was looking next time, I can ask a salesman. It was raining as well while I was looking .

We have the 2015. Love it. If you're thinking of getting one, wait til 2017. Our sales agent said the 2016's aren't changing from the 2015, but that 2017 is supposed to be even nicer.
Will have to keep it in mind lol. No car purchasing in the foreseeable future as my income is so low it's not even possible- even for a used car. :(.

The GEO Tracker was my first favorite car (no matter what anybody says :P)- the 1992/93 model before they went and mucked it up a few years later. The CRV is second. Current car is a workhorse though- 13 years in January I will have had it.

That Scholastic brought out ' Diary of a wimpy kid' in soft covers ! I went to buy some for my granddaughter you can only buy it in hard cover at books stores. This stink !

Just learn American woman lives life of horse another eats cats fur straight off the cat.another eats her mattress a woman got double qq breast implants and her party trick in the dark put torch on them they look like 2 ufo gross.best one the woman who eats her dead husbands ashes and she developed asthma pound of ashes a day.Some very strange habits over there folks

Just learn American woman lives life of horse another eats cats fur straight off the cat.another eats her mattress a woman got double qq breast implants and her party trick in the dark put torch on them they look like 2 ufo gross.best one the woman who eats her dead husbands ashes and she developed asthma pound of ashes a day.Some very strange habits over there folks

And yet the English are the ones noted for eccentricity... :lol:

I learned that it cost my youngest daughter $195 dollars to send her Christmas present to my daughter in Ireland. OMG....She waited too long to ship it so has to pay a premium. But that much money is crazy.

Met very old guy in his 90's he in same home as me Ma.Comes from Liverpool he knows Gerry from pacemakers met Beatles when they quarrymen went drinking with ronni wood friends with Ciller black.Fancinating.he knew them from Caven and lived in same street billy Fury.my husband more interested with Liverpool football
I learned lot.Poor old guy no visit from family.I be visiting I want know more about Beatles

I learned that there is a HUGE flea market in NJ about two hours from me full of NICE stuff! Learned that it was stuff from Canal Street in NYC.

I learned that there is a HUGE flea market in NJ about two hours from me full of NICE stuff! Learned that it was stuff from Canal Street in NYC.

Are you going to it, or have you already been? Sounds like a good one, flea markets are fun, but a bit overwhelming as there is too much to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back