What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Botts! How did you do that? Can you PM me your secret ways of finding information? :)

:lol: I'm sorry. That's a closely guarded family secret.

Only a chosen few are able to search small tidbits of public information. :wave:

HUH? I knew you where joking and are you're trying to get this thread locked?

:lol: No....

If the locked a thread every time you decided to get offended and fly off the handle, there wouldn't be any threads!!

:P

The problem that he's having now is that CT DMV doesn't even recognize the motorcycle as a motorcycle that exists. They require my bro to go to a state certifier who will look at the bike and say, "Yes, that's a motorcycle." That's what's crazy. :lol:

How much will that cost your brother to have someone tell the motorcycle is a 'real' motorcycle ??? This is insane , I guess CT DMV has nothing better to with their time .

This remind of this " If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, it's a duck"

How much will that cost your brother to have someone tell the motorcycle is a 'real' motorcycle ??? This is insane , I guess CT DMV has nothing better to with their time... .
I don't know. I didn't ask. He was upset enough as it was. Maybe he'll tell us when the deed is done.

What a bummer , this kind of take the fun getting the motorcycle as a gift.
I hope he will eventually get to enjoy it. TCS and my bro just finished chatting on the phone. TCS answered all his questions about the bike (all the details of how things work and maintenance, etc.) My bro has biking experience but not on this particular brand and model.

Things are looking a little better. Someone offered to use their pickup truck to haul the bike on Tuesday to the DMV certifier. It's someone who is experienced with motorcycles, too. I hope it all goes smoothly.

I hope he will eventually get to enjoy it. TCS and my bro just finished chatting on the phone. TCS answered all his questions about the bike (all the details of how things work and maintenance, etc.) My bro has biking experience but not on this particular brand and model.

Things are looking a little better. Someone offered to use their pickup truck to haul the bike on Tuesday to the DMV certifier. It's someone who is experienced with motorcycles, too. I hope it all goes smoothly.

This is good news , I hope it goes smoothly too. I just can't believe your brother has to through this all crap.

That the coyote is back ! He left his calling card in our driveway last night or early AM and I notice the rabbits where in hiding tonight . They are always eating our lawn to try and fatten for the long winter. I will have to extra careful going out as night again with my dog.

That the coyote is back ! He left his calling card in our driveway last night or early AM and I notice the rabbits where in hiding tonight . They are always eating our lawn to try and fatten for the long winter. I will have to extra careful going out as night again with my dog.

do they live all over States,can you tame them are bob cats in same area..coyote is it danergous and do you leave food out...if foxes live out there do they get on ok with coyote?????

Coyote deaths to humans are extremely rare. We just looked that up last night as I was wondering that myself because there's a lot of them, plus fox, wolves. They are far more likely to run from humans or eat small animals like rabbits, etc.

my kitties stay inside !!!

I learned my niece will get hearing aids in both ears:) I am happy for her just like to see more support from mom she is saying poor thing etc.. Ugh!
I am excited for my niece, she is losing her hearing started at age 15. She jus turned 18 last month.

I am not worried about the coyote eating me , a coyote has already came right up my dog ad me while we where in the back yard. My dog was on his leash as always and I was waiting for him to pee and I looked down to see if he was doing anything and there was a coyote sniffing my dog butt! I could of touch the animal that show close he was to us ! I yelled and the coyote ran off. I hate to think if I had NOT looked down when I did what would had happen to my dog! It against the law to keep a wild animal for a pet and why in hell would I want to tame a wild animal in the first place ??
Yes , there is a lot of food in my yard , there are rabbits , chipmunks, squirrels and groundhogs and I am not about to bring them all into my condo. :roll:
A wild life expert think some stupid person is feeding the coyote and that he is losing his natural fear of human this is the worst thing a person can do. I coyote could attack a child and kill them then the coyote would have to be killed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back