What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive learned I need to find my passion and figuring it out isnt easy.

Thought maybe medical field would be it but with all classes having to start all over again its scary and daunting. Wheres the passion to learn?

met some odd people this week,you think people be strange to discover they more odder than you think

This is a good step... and a difficult long road. I wish you the best of luck with this.

i fought and won against harder stuff like drugs and cigarettes...it's only hard to give up if you make it ... i know plenty of people who don't drink (not just alkys but like diabetics, or martial artists 3 good friends (2 uni lecturers and a uni librarian so I'm half way there) are in it they welcome me back with even more support (that i will go back into tai chi and wing chun as a life style choice -made up mind that's what i want, kicking booze will be easy as i'd no longer struggle with conflicts (booze/health focus etc)

I'm glad to make this decision - actually for first time in my life i feel ok with this deciding to not to have any more drink, heck another mate of mine just told me (in txt) that he gonna pop around see me soon in week or so...and said he should be quitting too! and already i have like 20 people supportive I'm surprised..

its only hard if you make it so...

i gave up LSD, hash, shrooms, speed, cannabis (pot isn't that bad but it really saps your motivation and hampers memory too much for study but then I've had A grades essay marks from um like 8 joints in a night lol..(true story essay started and finished in ONE NIGHT) and got A!! so weird...

but so i smoked more over that couple years at that time it did affected recalls...so gave that up...along with other dopes...

its called dopes cu it makes you dope...in the end, it does!!

so yeah i think it's best decision id ever have made to stop drinking.

long road? id doubt it, that's only if I'm half hearted about it, but I'm not this time....
I've had enough, i want to stop and i know it's too dangerous for me....
being a connoisseur is a hard bit but whatever,,,, I suspect that's a way too expensive hobby stopping me from being able to afford other things to try, so then again that's a good decision.....

its all about how I see things, and decide and know what it means

so that's why it's not such a long difficult road.......come to think of it, it WAS a long difficult road!......I want the easy road now!!

Oh please, I don't even hardly get a lunch....

There are three days a year we barely get time to get a lunch.

4th of July ( For the firework explosions from idiots. )

Thanksgiving ( You'd be surprised how many people deep-fry turkeys and LOVE to stick frozen turkeys in boiling hot oil and get injured ) :roll: Seriously people, you don't know to let it thaw? Really? :squint:

and New Years Eve ( Drunk drivers are at their peak on this day! )

We are only allowed to take one of those days off... I take New Years Eve off. Drunk drivers make me more angry than anything and I always worry I'm going to punch them in the face... Seriously, I want to punch them... in the face... I have absolutely no empathy for someone who is under the influence of anything, drives, causes a car accident and injures someone innocent... absolutely boils my blood. I do see drunk drivers still, but you see a LOT on New Years Eve... Also, I do like to go out on that day... but still, man there are a LOT on that day... :mad2:

Really??? People try to deep fried a frozen turkey ??? Deep fried turkey sound really awful to me. I read that a lot people go to ER b/c they cut their hand or finger cutting a bagel .

Really??? People try to deep fried a frozen turkey ??? Deep fried turkey sound really awful to me. I read that a lot people go to ER b/c they cut their hand or finger cutting a bagel .
Deep-fried turkey is delicious! But the turkey must be thawed before frying.

The turkey must be thawed but it is SOOOOOOOOO good after it has been deep fried. Once a year, we have that and it is ok.

I learned that the hearing protection headphones we bought worked amazing. Made it through the huge fireworks show with not issues.

Drinking 1 or 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar by Bragg with ice water and raw honey is not bad. It's good!

I thought it would be gross! But I am wrong lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looking at pic of guy with firework down his pants i learn more idiots in the world than i thought

looking at pic of guy with firework down his pants i learn more idiots in the world than i thought

Crazy! Not related to fireworks but some guy in FB posted a pic of himself pantless kinda weird too holding his you know that . I clicked I don't want to see this , Blah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deep-fried turkey is delicious! But the turkey must be thawed before frying.

I am not that big on deep fried food , I only have fried seafood about 3 times a year . I never made any deep fried food.

The turkey must be thawed but it is SOOOOOOOOO good after it has been deep fried. Once a year, we have that and it is ok.

I know the turkey need to thawed first , I can't believe people try to deep fried it frozen . :roll:

I didn't see where it said about Mike not wearing his seatbelt..just that his wife wasn't.

OOPS ! You're right .It's very , a person had a blow out tire and that cause the accident . I am sorry for your lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back