What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They get these colds so infrequently I would be surprised it were allergies. But I suppose it's hard to know.

One of my prior doggies had allergies and got shots for it...A runny nose and constant licking it is a sure sign.

One of my prior doggies had allergies and got shots for it...A runny nose and constant licking it is a sure sign.

The 2 that have a cold right now are sneezing and throwing up a little. Did talk to the vet by phone and said they need to ride it out. At least it doesn't seem excessive, the sneezing or barfing. But upper respiratory issues are always a concern in cats, more so than dogs.

my kitties sometimes sneezes a lot during summer time. Could it be relates with the air conditioner being on too long without windows open.

..that I swear GPS has a mind of it's own. It picked TODAY to go on strike-- right when I had a last minute request to come for a quick interview (I was late- thankfully it was not a 'formal' time/interview- hard to explain). Now to wait to see if the actual hire manager will call me (and I am HUNGRY!!).

Getting a job is challenging...

I have to work over night on the 4th of July.... Jerks... That's what AD mobile is for though, right? :P :laugh2: Well, I'll be pulling a 16 hour shift... because people LOVE to blow themselves up... idiots... :roll:

I have to work over night on the 4th of July.... Jerks... That's what AD mobile is for though, right? :P :laugh2: Well, I'll be pulling a 16 hour shift... because people LOVE to blow themselves up... idiots... :roll:

Thats always the fun part!!!

It brings a lot of those idiots out of the woodwork and their "hold my beer and watch this shit!" mentality lol I'll be home again this year but probably sit out front or on the back deck watching for deer. Last year it spooked a couple and they ran between mine and the neighbors house 25 yards from me.

I hate stupid people...... Unfortunately, Florida is full of idiot tourists.... :roll:

All tourists aren't that bad a friend of mine from years back and her hubby are down in St Pete/Tampa for a week for the 4th and took their bikes to cruise a little. There fine both of them are ministers though.

All tourists aren't that bad a friend of mine from years back and her hubby are down in St Pete/Tampa for a week for the 4th and took their bikes to cruise a little. There fine both of them are ministers though.

Didn't say all, I just said it's full of idiot tourists... definitely... full... of them... Definitely hold my beer and watch this.... You wouldn't BELIEVE how many hand injuries we had last year!!! How many idiots hold fireworks as they explode!!!??? The warning is RIGHT on the pack!!! :mad2: Not to mention "Roman candle wars" don't even get me started on those... :roll:

you need to come to a celebration in mexico.... especially if fireworks are included. lol

:laugh2: Idiots... Yes, exactly like that... but there are worse, sadly. There are people... that stick fireworks in their rears and light them on fire... Yes... yes it exists and people actually do it... :roll: *facepalm*

And your reaction would be "Here we go again" when the alarm goes off and off you go to respond.

:laugh2: Idiots... Yes, exactly like that... but there are worse, sadly. There are people... that stick fireworks in their rears and light them on fire... Yes... yes it exists and people actually do it... :roll: *facepalm*

And your reaction would be "Here we go again" when the alarm goes off and off you go to respond.

Oh please, I don't even hardly get a lunch....

There are three days a year we barely get time to get a lunch.

4th of July ( For the firework explosions from idiots. )

Thanksgiving ( You'd be surprised how many people deep-fry turkeys and LOVE to stick frozen turkeys in boiling hot oil and get injured ) :roll: Seriously people, you don't know to let it thaw? Really? :squint:

and New Years Eve ( Drunk drivers are at their peak on this day! )

We are only allowed to take one of those days off... I take New Years Eve off. Drunk drivers make me more angry than anything and I always worry I'm going to punch them in the face... Seriously, I want to punch them... in the face... I have absolutely no empathy for someone who is under the influence of anything, drives, causes a car accident and injures someone innocent... absolutely boils my blood. I do see drunk drivers still, but you see a LOT on New Years Eve... Also, I do like to go out on that day... but still, man there are a LOT on that day... :mad2:

People don't think when they drink and takes the key to get in behind the wheel. They'd say "I only have one drink" and not realize that the size of the body is just enough to be legally drunk. There's always stubborn people out there that makes bad choices.

Oh please, I don't even hardly get a lunch....

There are three days a year we barely get time to get a lunch.

4th of July ( For the firework explosions from idiots. )

Thanksgiving ( You'd be surprised how many people deep-fry turkeys and LOVE to stick frozen turkeys in boiling hot oil and get injured ) :roll: Seriously people, you don't know to let it thaw? Really? :squint:

and New Years Eve ( Drunk drivers are at their peak on this day! )

We are only allowed to take one of those days off... I take New Years Eve off. Drunk drivers make me more angry than anything and I always worry I'm going to punch them in the face... Seriously, I want to punch them... in the face... I have absolutely no empathy for someone who is under the influence of anything, drives, causes a car accident and injures someone innocent... absolutely boils my blood. I do see drunk drivers still, but you see a LOT on New Years Eve... Also, I do like to go out on that day... but still, man there are a LOT on that day... :mad2:

i learn that I am an alcoholic, and I am going to stop drinking alcohol all together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back