What did you learn today? Part II

Learned my Uncle does not have Alzheimer's like he thought. He was just lacking in a lot of vitamins and was told he needed to eat more meat due to some medical issues he has.

Well, that is good news.

I learned that my good friend from school has made the Dean's List this last semester. Awesome! :D

I learned that the foosballers from Boulder placed very high in the Hall Of Fame Classics. Proud of them. They take about 2-3 hours out of their day daily to practice for this tournament.

They're fun to play. I've gotten drunk because of these players... Losers pay for the beer. :)

I learned that I look like a dancing chicken when I fall through the slats.

I learned that my son will be trying ASL as his foreign language requirement for school. Now we will get to work together again. He wants to learn 2 languages and we each chose one, I chose ASL and he wants Latin.

I learned that stand pipes that are gushing water over the hot wire in the chicken house is NOT safe to touch. OWWWW.

Learned that you can book your seat days before you depart instead of 24 hours before the flight. Hmm.

Let's see...
Through my airline website, I was able to see which seats are available and I get to pick one of the available seats that suits my preference.

Clear enough?

well I mean... we all can book a flight like 2 months in advance or so. I'm sure you booked a flight for Vegas way in advance.

well I mean... we all can book a flight like 2 months in advance or so. I'm sure you booked a flight for Vegas way in advance.

Well, yes, that's true but I was able to book ticket to Las Vegas few months beforehand but we couldn't book our seat until like 24 hours before flight or get our seat chosen for us at the airport when we checked out bags in.

It's easy to book an flight months before but not the seat until it's closer to the date.

Well, yes, that's true but I was able to book ticket to Las Vegas few months beforehand but we couldn't book our seat until like 24 hours before flight or get our seat chosen for us at the airport when we checked out bags in.

It's easy to book an flight months before but not the seat until it's closer to the date.

ahhhhh

She is not talking about booking....but choosing the actual seat location.....That's old news for domestic flights but international is different.

ah! now I understand.

She is not talking about booking....but choosing the actual seat location.....That's old news for domestic flights but international is different.

oic. I haven't flown internationally in a long long long long time.

Back