What did you learn today? Part II

I've noticed you've said this before and I thought it was a cute joke, but I'm beginning to wonder if your serious. :lol:

:lol: I was fully serious!! :lol: it only happens when the treat bag comes out. I cannot hear the bark, but my SO, who is hearing, says she is barking.

Last edited:
:lol: I was fully serious!! :lol: it only happens when the treat bag comes out. I cannot hear the bark, but my SO, who is gearing, says she is barking.

Now this, I have got to see. Care to post a video of this? :lol:

Now this, I have got to see. Care to post a video of this? :lol:

I can try. I never have tried that before. I think I can do short videos off my phone, but how do I download it after? Let me work on it.

Yep, under

"Accomplishments"

Mastered the art of training cats to bark.

That'll go well! :lol: (good thing I am not looking for a job, I have one! :lol: )

Yep, under

"Accomplishments"

Mastered the art of training cats to bark.

That'll go well! :lol: (good thing I am not looking for a job, I have one! :lol: )

I may need to write this down on my USDA resume and just let them ask about it at the interview. :lol: The application would definitely stand out from the rest!

I may need to write this down on my USDA resume and just let them ask about it at the interview. :lol: The application would definitely stand out from the rest!

That would be funny for them to ask !! :lol:

(Aside from that, I don't mean any disrespect to anyone who is looking for work.)

I learned that the chick in the Red Bull commercial is Ashley Fiolek, a deaf women's pro motocross racer.

I learned that my hubby goes back onto 1st shift next week for 6-9 months.

Wirelessly posted

KristinaB said:
I learned that my hubby goes back onto 1st shift next week for 6-9 months.

I hope it goes well and you see more of him and have more family time.

Back