What did you learn today? Part II

Yeah - it sucks but i went to the first aid officers to check whats up with it and I was told to go to the ER :| however it was mum who knew so it was the shirt i wore that caused it to react. Shit happens, I guess.

hmm.... is it a new shirt? if not - then it must be laundry detergent or some chemical on your shirt like fabric softener.

I learned that I've got some damn good friends. It's a good thing to know.

I learned that my son is very generous! He wanted to take $10 from his piggy bank to make a donation for his Trike-A-Thon Fundraiser. He said he wanted to help sick children. Wow!

I learned that someone sliced my petcock hose... that made for a crappy walk... (sounds dirty but it isn't)

I learned that someone sliced my petcock hose... that made for a crappy walk... (sounds dirty but it isn't)

How did you fix it? 1/4 inch rubber hose?

I would have McGuyverized something .... walking sucks (especially on days when you can have the wind in your hair and bugs in your teeth).

I had to walk to get gas... I used electrical tape :) it got me to the bike shop to get a new hose and clamp :D

Did you find out who sliced the hose? Things like that really suck .... sucks even more when it was done intentionally.

Did you find out who sliced the hose? Things like that really suck .... sucks even more when it was done intentionally.

I dunno but um.... Why and how would it be sliced "accidentally"?

No not sure who did it I have a very gaudy girly paint job so maybe it was a guy with a hurt ego :giggle: But s**t happens was a little irritating thou

I dunno but um.... Why and how would it be sliced "accidentally"?

Maybe a man walking by was trying to eat an apple and the knife slipped and dramatically flung towards my bike slicing the hose as it fell... Or maybe there were pirates having a sword fight and during the duel my hose was cut, so sad just an innocent bystander but these things can happen with pirates around...

No not sure who did it I have a very gaudy girly paint job so maybe it was a guy with a hurt ego :giggle: But s**t happens was a little irritating thou

Maybe a man walking by was trying to eat an apple and the knife slipped and dramatically flung towards my bike slicing the hose as it fell... Or maybe there were pirates having a sword fight and during the duel my hose was cut, so sad just an innocent bystander but these things can happen with pirates around...

I think it may have been a morbidly obese man clipping overgrown toenails next to the hose. He was sticking his feet out of the passenger side of the car - his feet were too close to your parked bike, and one overgrown toenail got stuck between your gas tank and petcock.

He was frantically trying to get it unstuck before you came back. When he saw that he sliced through the rubber hose with his toenail, he thought "Oh .... shi ... gotta go!"

Back