What did you learn today? Part II

Learned there's an article on my brother in the local paper.

I learned that the pool in Old Jim at Gallaudet University was the first ever pool made in the USA. Way to go Gallaudet!

Should I be ashamed to admit at my age I know you can play together on two Nintendo DS or even more? I am just waiting for my four year old granddaughter to get past playing Dora to start some neat game with her.

Or take turns on PS3. You aren't one of the anti video game moms are you?

My own kids grew up playing Nintendo with me. I was so sad when they outgrew it.

No, I am not anti-video game...I played Atari games and spent so much time at the Arcade in the 80s. I try not to let my children spend too much time playing video games each day.

No, I am not anti-video game...I played Atari games and spent so much time at the Arcade in the 80s. I try not to let my children spend too much time playing video games each day.

You're a good Mom. My kids had to cut me off! I would have played all free time with them. :lol:

I learned that MIL's family is even worse than I originally thought. Even some of her cousins were embarrassed.

I learnt that I had a allergy reaction yesterday :shock:

to what?

p.s. can you at least tell us a complete information without having us to ask you obvious question? :ty:

feels bad, man. I get skin rash from a certain medical tape too.
Yeah - it sucks but i went to the first aid officers to check whats up with it and I was told to go to the ER :| however it was mum who knew so it was the shirt i wore that caused it to react. Shit happens, I guess.

Back