What did you learn today? Part II

I learned about this chart...

attention-whore-advisory-system.jpg

I learned about this chart...

attention-whore-advisory-system.jpg

where's does "laughing at someone's misery" fall? do you want details or something? i'm sure you'd be intrigued. stay classy, poo. if the roof falls on my head, you can have a party. :party: there are some people who get digs with that sort of thing. i can think of a few.

You can get a discount on my hubby but I know that my brother has potential to get millions so demand beats supply!!!! :lol:

Nathan's the cute one! Or were you just offering up your husband and brother?

I bet Nathan would love to be my Nintendo buddy!:lol:

Nathan's the cute one! Or were you just offering up your husband and brother?

I bet Nathan would love to be my Nintendo buddy!:lol:

He is definitely the cute one and he would never ever be up for sale. LOL!

How does that work...Nitendo buddy? Can you do that interactively?

He is definitely the cute one and he would never ever be up for sale. LOL!

How does that work...Nitendo buddy? Can you do that interactively?

Should I be ashamed to admit at my age I know you can play together on two Nintendo DS or even more? I am just waiting for my four year old granddaughter to get past playing Dora to start some neat game with her.

Or take turns on PS3. You aren't one of the anti video game moms are you?

My own kids grew up playing Nintendo with me. I was so sad when they outgrew it.

Should I be ashamed to admit at my age I know you can play together on two Nintendo DS or even more? I am just waiting for my four year old granddaughter to get past playing Dora to start some neat game with her.

Or take turns on PS3. You aren't one of the anti video game moms are you?

My own kids grew up playing Nintendo with me. I was so sad when they outgrew it.

Do you have Wii?

I learned I was totally spot on about something I was thinking. Kind of a nice sense of validation.

I learned I will be handling a 7 month old female St. Bernard for a new client. Whoa, this is gonna be big!

I learned I will be handling a 7 month old female St. Bernard for a new client. Whoa, this is gonna be big!
My friend Scott has St Bernards that are about 200 lbs. They are very gentle though.

My friend Scott has St Bernards that are about 200 lbs. They are very gentle though.

I weigh 150 dripping wet and I'm on a diet. I have a feeling before too long it's possible if the dog goes nuts, I'm going to get drug around like a rag doll. Not mean or aggressive just overly playful and likes to jump on people. I plan to put a stop to it before someone gets hurt. However between the chickens and the dogs I'm liable to break something sometime soon. I've already bungled up my right ankle from falling off the slats a little over a month ago.

I think JClarke has become addicted to twitting.

Back