What did you learn today? Part II

Ahhh, I know you've just been dying for me to come back. Cute. And touching. :wave:

How's life in the crab bucket been lately?

Didn't notice you were gone either :)

I learned you still don't have me on ignore. :giggle:

Anyhoo, life's been great. How about you?

I have to be going, hopefully we bump into eachother again soon considering its a tight place in the bucket.

apparently nobody cares :dunno:

Learned "deer" is singular and plural. :shock: Was corrected and laughed at over the weekend when I saw a bunch of them in the field. I said "Look at all those Deers" :Oops:

Am I the last person to know this??

Learned "deer" is singular and plural. :shock: Was corrected and laughed at over the weekend when I saw a bunch of them in the field. I said "Look at all those Deers" :Oops:

No, and that sucks that you were laughed at for that. :(

I called them deers too until few years ago, someone corrected me! Oops. You're not the only one.

Deer, Elk is both singular and plural. Moose and Meese, just to clarify.

No, and that sucks that you were laughed at for that. :(

Yah. I know it was horrible!! :giggle: But it's all good. They were suprised that I did not know about it. Guess that is what happens when I get around deer hunters. Ate some nice venison last weekend.

Back