What did you learn today? Part II

Rabbits don't seem to sleep , they're out all hours of the day and night pooping up a storm! Something so small poop so much !

Rabbits mostly sleep during the day. They often sleep with their eyes open so its hard to tell when they are sleeping. However a giveaway is that when they are sleeping rabbits often twitch, and their noses stop wiggling. Other rabbits will close their eyes and totally flake out, looking like they are dead.

www.fuzzy-rabbit.com/behaviourfaq.htm

I am talking about the wild rabbits that are in my yard all times of the day eating our lawn . This is the only food around for them , the farm land is long gone behind my condo . I worked on a farm for a short time and we had raise rabbits for food , and there was an endless supply of rabbit poop ! Some of wild rabbits in our yard have gotten so
use to being around people they don't hop off when a person walk near them.

It's easiest to become a millionaire in Angola, where $10.54 converts to 1 million units of New Kwanze currency

I've learned I cannot be like that guy. He is so good. It is like watching a zombie came alive!

I am talking about the wild rabbits that are in my yard all times of the day eating our lawn . This is the only food around for them , the farm land is long gone behind my condo . I worked on a farm for a short time and we had raise rabbits for food , and there was an endless supply of rabbit poop ! Some of wild rabbits in our yard have gotten so
use to being around people they don't hop off when a person walk near them.

Why does a cow poop patties, A horse poops lumps and a rabbit poop pellets? Cant talk about much when you don't know shit.

I have posted the rabbits were out all hours of the day , pets rabbits aren't out all hours of the day !

my pet rabbits are in the its shed all day and night at outside. they also can roamed around my yard with their supervisors because of foxes or woodchucks can grab them to eat.

Last edited:
I've learned hiring a babysitter or daycare is a tax deductible. Turns out we are qualified for it. Yep.

My older sister told me that dad told her that when he lived in Russia they had to go to the blacksmith to have a tooth pulled ! OUCH ! I am so glad dad let us go to
the dentist and that he didn't take us to his buckle factory and pull our teeth out! :eek3:

My older sister told me that dad told her that when he lived in Russia they had to go to the blacksmith to have a tooth pulled ! OUCH ! I am so glad dad let us go to
the dentist and that he didn't take us to his buckle factory and pull our teeth out!
:eek3:
I hope you're not talking about baby teeth. Who takes their kids to the dentist to have <healthy> baby teeth pulled?

Back