What did you learn today? Part II

Learned that my daughter has pneumonia. She's been sick for a few weeks but got it confirmed today. :(

I hope she feels better mighty quick!

Reba- hope your daughter feels better soon! Not fun..especially with pneumonia...

Now that its known, I hope she will get better real soon.....

I learned to take the garbage out

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_21d.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_21d.jpeg
    52.5 KB · Views: 8
well...I learned that my 2nd great-grandchild, which is due Christmas Day is a girl...I'm so super excited...and so thankful and blessed that I'm around to see and hold my great-grandchildren...Hurry up, Santa!...and don't be late (as the Chipmunks used to sing)...her name will be Lilliana Elizabeth (Lilly for short).

Congratulations, RR!
Pretty name, btw!
I learned that my youngest niece had the babies.
They were premature. They are twins!
They all are doing well.
I am so excited that they are moving back here from Wisconsin in the near future, and that I will see them often.
It'd be fun for me to babysit them!
I am a great aunt and I am a great aunt again.

Learned that my daughter has pneumonia. She's been sick for a few weeks but got it confirmed today. :(

So sorry to hear this. I hope your daughter feels better soon!
My boss had pneumonia last two weeks ago, and she said she is better. Glad to hear this, and I am so glad to have her back to work.

So sorry to hear this. I hope your daughter feels better soon!
My boss had pneumonia last two weeks ago, and she said she is better. Glad to hear this, and I am so glad to have her back to work.
Thank you.

Thank you.

Yes, no fun. She also has sinusitis.

Ooh ew.. both at the same time is... horrible. I hope she is well before January 1. What a way to ring in the new year...

I learned that actress Julie Newmar has a deaf son. She signs to him.

http://www.caregiver.com/articles/interviews/julie_newmar_interview.htm

I also learned that she has Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, which I had never heard of before.

http://www.cmtausa.org/understanding-cmt/what-is-cmt/

I had thought I vaguely remember reading somewhere she has a deaf son... hmm... I've read about Charot-Marie-Tooth disease in the past but didn't know she had it.

Ooh ew.. both at the same time is... horrible. I hope she is well before January 1. What a way to ring in the new year...
Thank you. Yesterday she said that she finally got a full night's sleep and feels better. :)

I had thought I vaguely remember reading somewhere she has a deaf son... hmm... I've read about Charot-Marie-Tooth disease in the past but didn't know she had it.
She has a lot on her plate.

I've enjoyed her acting performances. I saw her again on original Star Trek episode last night.

Glad your daughter is doing better, Reba.
Believe me, I know the feeling of not being able to get breaths. About a month ago I got suddenly blindsided by a pulmonary embolism and I actually had to FIGHT to survive. I'm okay now, though...again. Hah.
Anyway, good to see you again as well!

Back