What did you learn today? Part II

That bird dog whiskey is no better than jack Daniels whiskey. A friend brought some over last night. I had one shot and I was done with that. Lol.

I learned that my boyfriend collected 9,908 Star Wars cards. He just obtained Princess Leia card which looks beautiful. It has glow around her. I think she looks like an angel.

I learned that my boyfriend collected 9,908 Star Wars cards. He just obtained Princess Leia card which looks beautiful. It has glow around her. I think she looks like an angel.

Oh wow, that's a lot of cards.

I used to collect Pokemon cards so I sold all of them when I was teen.

I collected baseball cards (still have 'em all and would love to complete some of the sets).

I learned how to show bbcode in a post....

hide something

so to tell someone how to type it in...
[spoiler]hide something[/spoiler]

just use the [ plain ] [/ plain] tags- remove any spaces between the [].

Just learned that someone I knew suffered an heart attack and is currently on life support with kidney failing. She has my thoughts and prayers.

Just learned that someone I knew suffered an heart attack and is currently on life support with kidney failing. She has my thoughts and prayers.

Sorry about your friend. Thats scary!

Very sad, Calvin....Learned and found out that the Owner of my car repair shop died in Sept. from a heart attack (in his late 40's)....He and his wife ran the shop for years...they were married for 17 years also...did excellent work on my Lincoln....his wife had me in tears and a big lump in my throat telling me about it...and saying "the Shop was our Life, and I will continue to run it"....she said she could not go back home "just yet"...and it's been 3 months...feel she is staying with her daughter until she can face it all. Very sad.

Very sad, Calvin....Learned and found out that the Owner of my car repair shop died in Sept. from a heart attack (in his late 40's)....He and his wife ran the shop for years...they were married for 17 years also...did excellent work on my Lincoln....his wife had me in tears and a big lump in my throat telling me about it...and saying "the Shop was our Life, and I will continue to run it"....she said she could not go back home "just yet"...and it's been 3 months...feel she is staying with her daughter until she can face it all. Very sad.
That is sad. He was young for a heart attack. :(

That is very sad.. had few co worker drivers passed of heart attacks and during peak last year, a driver had heart attack but survived and was forced to retire.

As for the update, as far as I know... if she makes it, it will be a long recovery. Her kidney is damaged.... They're slowly decreasing the ventilator so she can breathe on her own, it's a long battle to survive.

I learned all this week is supposed to be super icky, temp and road conditions.

Back