What did you dream last night?

I had a dream of my soul mate. I cannot see him though. It's a weird dream to have being that I'm already married but in the dream it's as though I'm supposed to be with him instead of my husband. I've had around 3 so far. Just before I woke up this person/shadow pointed his finger at me and said " Maybe It's Fate ". Ok...and? LOL

Ya'll have fantastic dreams! Anyone here ever dream of running from a tornado trying to find a safe place before it gets too close?

It's a reoccuring dream at least for me.

I just woke up and had a wild dream. The tornado comment I made on this forum yesterday is rather funny considering what I just dreamed of. I dreamed that my father put these huge tornado sirens in his back yard. There were two black ones and they were both on two seperate metal poles that were bolted into the ground. The sirens are the kinds that spin, a typical tornado siren if you've seen one. They were both attached to metal cable wires in case they spun off the post and both of them had a red light on the top of the siren that was actually the stones from the indiana jones movie the temple of doom and when the sirens spun hard enough they would fully light up. I was in my fathers back yard as he was testing the sirens and it was starting to get stormy. As he ran the sirens with different sounds they were spinning so fast that at least one of them started to come off the post. The stone flew off the post and I got it. It was warm and glowing in my hand....

I also had another dream right before this one. I dreamed of the soul mate yet again and he was moving, leaving the state and I made him a card that said, if you are ever single and if I divorce you can reach me here and put my address in the card. During this same dream I also came across an FBI agent who had a few questions for me regarding pictures that were taken but would not tell me anything more.

I woke up.
strange.

Whats with the friggin dreaming that this guy is my soul mate deal? I'm married for christs sake...LOL

I dream I go work, see someone take post it notes off my computer. Weird.

Thats funny...LOL
I too have had dreams of work. Mine are kinda weird. See, we have this rob zombie and sandra bullock look a like at work and I dreamed last week ( when I was working with the rob zombie guy ) that he was actually rob zombie and was shooting a music video at work for his new song. That was weird.

The sandra bullock look a like I dreamed that she was a real witch in real life.
wore a hat and carried a broom around in the dream. That one was stranger.

me and dreams...
I'm shaking my head right now remembering these two LOL

and because I watched the repub debate last night I dreamed of 2012. My father told me that this country will not make it to 2012 if obama didn't stop touring the country.

LOLOLOL

i was with my friend and her boyfriend.. we were all having shots cake flavored vodka. all of a sudden i felt like flying, so i said to them, "hey you guys, come with me! i want to show you what i can do!" i ran out of the house and they followed me outside. i stood on the railing of the deck on the porch, and jumped off it. i started to fly ..ahh what a great feeling. my friend kept telling me to get down, but i just laughed and didn't stop flying. she got annoyed and i flew in circles around her, just to piss her off more.

that sounds like such a fun dream!
the ones of flying are always great.
wish I had more of them.
typically any good dream turns into a nightmare: example from my post would be the sirens falling a part.
the FBI agent showing up in my other dream.

cake flavored vodka shots-that's an idea! :)

I often have these "hero" type dreams where I have to protect somebody. I usually end up dying in the process but the dream goes on to see how the person I saved (or sometimes failed to save) goes on. I surmise that I must have a pretty deep need to have an impact on the people around me.

I often have dreams of flying, usually its some contraption I imagined but once in a while it's just me levitating where I want to go. I like those dreams! :D

I dreamed that our cats took over the household and we got to lie around the house and be lazy.

Last night, I have a strange dreams. When i was in a cruise engine with my three friends. I found a stray cat was hide in the engine and asked a worker for get it for me before we find out who cat's owner is. Look like the owner abandonment it. If it is real happen. I will love to bring home with me and adopt it.

very weird...

my friend had just graduated from college and her graduation was being held at a jewelry museum :confused: we went to the auditorium to watch a man give speech. it was almost like watching a movie, because every time he spoke, i'd see subtitles. i left to look for the bathroom and i saw a room full of caged dogs. they signed to me, "please let us out!" so i did. they all jumped on me and attacked me with kisses, covering me in dog drool. ick!

I dreamt I was at the hospital. Then it turned into a morgue with dead bodys everywhere on slabs, cut open and dissected. Then a nurse wheeled in another on a gurney and the dead juices spilled on me.

I dreamt I was at the hospital. Then it turned into a morgue with dead bodys everywhere on slabs, cut open and dissected. Then a nurse wheeled in another on a gurney and the dead juices spilled on me.

ew! that's a nasty dream....:giggle: watch too many horror movies?
I remember having a dream that freddy was after me. Glad I didn't dream of being a human centipede....
shockingly after watching that movie. :giggle:

No sleep last night, so sadly, no dreams. Got a little sleep between 6am and 8am. That's all.

I dremed that I was walking along the side of the road with my father. I was asking him questions that a child would ask and he was giving all the wrong answers. I frustrated with him becaue I knew all the right answers and he was on purpose giving the wrong answers. He laughed everytime I told him he was wrong. Grrr....

I have no idea just what my subconcious was trying to tell me. very weird.

I had a long and vivid dream in which I was getting a CI implanted. Most of it made no sense: the white-frocked techs filled my ear with white putty and attached a wire to it and asked me if I could hear better. I couldn't. Just before waking up, I thought about just walking away from all the foolishness and wondered if there would be after effects of having the stuff put in me. It bothers me I dreamt this crap.

my dream had something to do with AD.. it was funny but kind of racy and embarrassing :lol: not sure if i want to go into details

Back