What did you dream last night?

I dreamed I was at a barbecue at my friend's house and I got to meet more people from her church.

I had a dream that I was attending Gally and most of the ADers from that area came to meet me and we had a MAJOR bash and I was made to feel so welcome.

I had my nightmare again that started after my first hearing test 41 years ago.

I had a dream. 2 different parts.

One was where I got off the plane in Perth and a friend was there waiting for me. She got pissed off that I was wearing sport pants and moccassins. I explained that my trousers had something spilled on it. Then she introduced me to her friend and we went to the friend's place and did something outdoors.

Other part was I was playing hockey! :eek:

I'm not an athlete and has never played hockey!!!

I had a dream that my daughter got a job training dogs at home to be hearing dogs.

I dreamed I was at a 3 day rave in the middle of nowhere....... only thing is I've never been to a rave.

I had what you could call a bad dream....I had a dream that I and a friend was diagnosed with cancer....

Wirelessly posted

I had a crazy dream lastnight, that my kickbox trainer came over my house to do one on one training, instead, we got romantically involved. Oh my goodness, he knew exactly what to do.

I don't know how it will be when I see him in awhile :lol:

Wirelessly posted

I had a crazy dream lastnight, that my kickbox trainer came over my house to do one on one training, instead, we got romantically involved. Oh my goodness, he knew exactly what to do.

I don't know how it will be when I see him in awhile :lol:

Hey, I've sen videos of that before...

I had a dream that we were on an around the world cruise.

Wirelessly posted

KristinaB said:
I had a dream that we were on an around the world cruise.

Now, that's an awesome dream! I bet you didn't want to wake up lol

MY dream was i bought range rover latest model n i was soo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o happy lol lol lol

Unable to dream last night since I didn't get much sleep. Hope to have a deep sleep tonight.

Back