What did you dream last night?

Wirelessly posted

I might have had the same dream as Phillips :laugh2:

That was weird. I had a dream last night that someone from these forums who was female, profoundly deaf and wasn't using/wearing a CI/HA (didn't remember who, other than that apparently I knew who she was at the time, so I assume it was one of the more regular posters) visited my city and came to have dinner with me and my family, but since I was the only one who knew any ASL there, hardly anyone else was apparently understandable to our visitor, and we ended up leaving and going... someplace else, which I don't remember now.

Very strange, though when I woke up the main thing that I remembered was "Shit, I need to learn more ASL fast, cause I felt fucking stupid having to fingerspell every third word I wanted to say."

I got some twisted dream last night. Usually its always twisted. I was talking to a Fish underwater and it took me to Las Vegas to meet my car. Next thing I know, I was in my car and I was flying high! Weird eh? Lol

I had a dream that I was on a basketball team, but the kicker was, we were all in desk chairs with streamers on them.

I had a very disturbing dream :( I was having a power nap before heading off to work at 6:30pm when I fall asleep on the sofa facing the hall. In my dream I was exactly where I was in real life but it was as if I wasn't sleeping at all. I could see the hall, could see the living room....but what freaked me out the most was that I could see something standing in front of my room and it was GROWLING at me. It wasn't an animal...it was standing like a person would. I freaked out so bad I tried waking up but it was like I wanted to move but my body wasn't responding. I tried to move my right leg with my left leg but neither moved either. I don't know what did it in the end, I guess it was the panic but I ended up basically jumped started into consciousness. I leaped out of the sofa and headed off to work early lol

I dreamed I was in an explosion and the house came down on me and was really really pressing on my chest. Woke up and both cats were sleeping on me. Sammy at my chest and Tinker on my belly.

i had to :bump: this thread. i always have bizzare dreams.. me and my silly overactive imaginations.

last night, i had a dream i was at olive garden with my good friend. the waitress served me my favorite wine even though i'm only 20 and DON'T look like it :giggle: then i saw my ex with his mother, sitting at a table across from ours. he kept shooting me the look of death, but his mother was being friendly with me and offered me her breadsticks. i took them.

then all of a sudden the floor was covered with bread dipping oil..i was walking around, trying to wipe all the oil off the floor with the breadsticks- and then eating them. (the floor was very dirty but i didn't care because i was so hungry :eek3:)

Hi how are you..My dream last night is very good because it is adventure with my friends and we go to a lot of place and sadly every place are different friends are with me..haha..what a dream..

Think I had a dream about heading off to work, drinking my coffee, and doing the typical routine. Then bam! I wake up and have to face it all over again.

i was with my friend and her boyfriend.. we were all having shots cake flavored vodka. all of a sudden i felt like flying, so i said to them, "hey you guys, come with me! i want to show you what i can do!" i ran out of the house and they followed me outside. i stood on the railing of the deck on the porch, and jumped off it. i started to fly ..ahh what a great feeling. my friend kept telling me to get down, but i just laughed and didn't stop flying. she got annoyed and i flew in circles around her, just to piss her off more.

I had some weird dream where a visiting pastor was actually a brother to the current pastor. Kinda like the one's pastor's papa was actually both pastors papa. In reality, they are not related at all.

Last night I dreamed that I was married and opened up my own HUGE I mean huge like a factory sized restaurant lol. Kinda funny because I was starting to think about my life goal and opening up my own restaurant is among one of them... Interesting

most parts didn't make any sense, but i remember standing in front of the mirror. i saw that my hair was VERY thin and i had some bald spots. i touched my hair and it was so greasy that it left an oil slick on my fingers.. ewww!

woke up and touched my head.. feeling so thankful that it's full of mane :giggle:

Back