What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should change your locks if they don't turn up. Someone taking your keys is quite a danger.

Luckily it was only the explorer keys. This explorer is a piece of garbage, but hubby likes it. He isn't too worried. My house key is on the ring with my car keys and inside 2 different zippered pockets in the purse. Takes a while for me to get them out.

Luckily it was only the explorer keys. This explorer is a piece of garbage, but hubby likes it. He isn't too worried. My house key is on the ring with my car keys and inside 2 different zippered pockets in the purse. Takes a while for me to get them out.
Good.. It was the house key I was thinking of.

You guys are going to freak to learn what i have been doing since the start of the new year 2011. I started writing a novel. I am so fired up writing out the initial draft. It's so much fun; i love it.

it a thriller about a white teenager living in the inner city. gangs, violence, drugs and all the beauty of the ghetto in one book. Nah. I'm playing. it's actually a very entertaining tale and i feel, once i'm done, that will have potential.

I am thinking about writing a book. I had started writing some children's stories when my kids were little about a teddy bear. A few people have read them and are now asking me to continue to stories and make a book for children with them. I have also been asked to take all the emails and notes I have regarding my mother's medical journey since her double pneumonia in 2006 to now into a book. That one I have to think about. Mother says she doesn't care if I do or not.

Jiro...do ya sleep with your leg or bum up in the air?? OR drool of something hot and bothering? LOL :D

Good luck and hope it works in your favor for future jobs....

:ty:Sharky :) I hope so too

Good luck, Oceanblue7!
Go Patriots!!

I think I better stay home resting (with a stupid head cold.. ), surfing AD and reading a good book, with my kitty in my own bed.

:ty:Sosie :)

Go Patriots!!

I've finally got my food vac figured out so now I will have frozen meals and such so I don't have an excuse to binge on junk food if I skip meals.

Let us know how it turns out !! I have never bought one but I have heard of others who have. Some swear by it. Some hate it.

Let us know how it turns out !! I have never bought one but I have heard of others who have. Some swear by it. Some hate it.

My little sister swears by it. So far it seems to be better than my handheld vac. Looks like the seal will stay sealed from the look of it.

Just got back from Steak 'n Shake. I am so pissed that I will never return there. After taking our order, they brought the shakes immediately for the family then we had to wait 30 minutes for our food and then they still did not have hubby's order and we had to wait longer for them to make a new batch of soup. On top of that, I lost the keys to our Explorer while there. They were in the pocket of my sweater which was hanging on the back of my chair. When I got up to pay the bill, they were gone. I think the man with 2 boys behind us managed to get them with the help of the boys. Daughter says she had to shoo them away 2 or 3 times. I left my name and number with the restaurant along with a definitive description. Luckily, hubby had his keys with him. Mine are just the spares. We will make copies this weekend.

Steak 'n Shake just called - they have swept the store and had someone go through the garbage, no keys found. Someone went outside to check, no keys found. I checked a pocket of my purse I never use and found the keys. I called the restaurant back to let them know.

Steak 'n Shake just called - they have swept the store and had someone go through the garbage, no keys found. Someone went outside to check, no keys found. I checked a pocket of my purse I never use and found the keys. I called the restaurant back to let them know.

Sounds exactly like my older daughter! :lol:

It was hot this morning when I stepped out to go to work. Busy day at work. Bought a laptop tray and few snacks.

Now I'm putting laptop tray to good use as I type this.

Now I'm watching a film on TV called 'Sneaker'. I think I have seen it before, though

Been lazy all morning just reading a book. Finished it and turned on the computer and here I am.

So you will be returning there, after all, right? :lol:

I'm learning how to make truffles in this class sponsored by the MIT Chocolate Laboratory :) :)

Yum! I've made one batch with the garlic extract and another batch consisting of black ground pepper and anise extract. The taste was very good and interesting! It should be cooling in the freezer nao. Will go back to the class again tonight to finalize the truffles making process. :D :D :D :D :D :D

CAN"T WAIT TO SINK MY TEETH INTO THOSE CHOCOLATES!!!! <3

No, nothing. All of them were bills.

Nah, she wasn't talking about that, Sharky; she meant just going out to retrieve the daily mail is the highlight of her day. :lol:

Ohh I would have thought Dixie would have gotten a letter from the USDA or something about a job opening for her to grab fast... ehh lol bills yeah gotta pay them or ya gonna be SOL for a while... lol

Ohh I would have thought Dixie would have gotten a letter from the USDA or something about a job opening for her to grab fast... ehh lol bills yeah gotta pay them or ya gonna be SOL for a while... lol

Yeah, that's what I thought too but I needed to re-read and that's where I realized that "checking the mail" was the highlight...she was kidding.....so get the bats outta yer belfry and re-read! :lol:

Yeah, that's what I thought too but I needed to re-read and that's where I realized that "checking the mail" was the highlight...she was kidding.....so get the bats outta yer belfry and re-read! :lol:

:lol:

If I had gotten the USDA package I would probably have been bouncing off the walls. No word, nothing yet. I'm getting worried, especially since Minneapolis could not tell me anything other than I would be contacted directly once a selection is made. I'm just worried. I've been disappointed before so I'm hoping without getting my hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back