What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

I enrolled in IV Therapy class starts in March :)

Just fried up a double batch of Bahamian conch fritters for MIL.

Worked, as usual. Let work early to go to the dr cuz I was getting sick again but this time it is just a virus, not the flu so I am allowed to go to work tmw. Will wear my Ravens jersey and paint my hair purple to work tmw. Cant wait! :)

You didn't get what you were hoping for? :(

No, nothing yet. I keep checking my phone, my email, and my mailbox. Nothing. The closing date was pushed back to Jan 31st. I wish I could find out something, but all I am getting is nothing. All of this is getting me down kind of like when you go in for an interview and the person interviewing you says they will call you later and then they never do. I've been through that too many times.

Took my students on a field trip. I didn't lose a kid and they all came back in one piece, so I guess it's a success.

Kids at computer, cable tv, watching a dvd and folding laundry all at the same time. It's holidays here still. Peace.

I just want to stay home!!!! Clean kid's playroom and laundry :D

Good luck, Oceanblue7!
Go Patriots!!

I think I better stay home resting (with a stupid head cold.. ), surfing AD and reading a good book, with my kitty in my own bed.

I checked my mail today, boy this the highlight of my day! LOL

So far I ate lunch, showered and received an engraved bottle from LLBean that I got for Christmas.

Mailed back the first one. It had pinhole leaks all around the bottom.

Got hubby off to work, made breakfast for 3, cleaned dresser and vacuumed house. Read some info about lactose intolerance and going dairy free. Fixed lunch for 4. Took MIL grocery shopping. now, here on AD.

Went to KFC for dinner with my daughter. And now just received a text from my four year old granddaughter.

It said "grandma" but it's a start to communication. :)

I'm going to try out my new vacuum food sealer and see how it works. I'll be butchering up chicken and then freezing much of it tonight.

Just got back from Steak 'n Shake. I am so pissed that I will never return there. After taking our order, they brought the shakes immediately for the family then we had to wait 30 minutes for our food and then they still did not have hubby's order and we had to wait longer for them to make a new batch of soup. On top of that, I lost the keys to our Explorer while there. They were in the pocket of my sweater which was hanging on the back of my chair. When I got up to pay the bill, they were gone. I think the man with 2 boys behind us managed to get them with the help of the boys. Daughter says she had to shoo them away 2 or 3 times. I left my name and number with the restaurant along with a definitive description. Luckily, hubby had his keys with him. Mine are just the spares. We will make copies this weekend.

Just got back from Steak 'n Shake. I am so pissed that I will never return there. After taking our order, they brought the shakes immediately for the family then we had to wait 30 minutes for our food and then they still did not have hubby's order and we had to wait longer for them to make a new batch of soup. On top of that, I lost the keys to our Explorer while there. They were in the pocket of my sweater which was hanging on the back of my chair. When I got up to pay the bill, they were gone. I think the man with 2 boys behind us managed to get them with the help of the boys. Daughter says she had to shoo them away 2 or 3 times. I left my name and number with the restaurant along with a definitive description. Luckily, hubby had his keys with him. Mine are just the spares. We will make copies this weekend.

You should change your locks if they don't turn up. Someone taking your keys is quite a danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back