What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am scared I learn it panic attack and my heart high!

Yea. You should come work for me, son!

Ten dollah a day, sure!

article-1319517-0B912E00000005DC-315_634x353.jpg

:laugh2:

(break time)

Cool...what State did you register the LLC in?

Thank you, Miss Delectable. I just got a call from my brother and all is well. It turned out the bleeding was caused by the coumadin med he was on. They won't be giving him any more of it and will cut his blood thinner agent back to taking just an aspirin a day. He is being discharged this morning and my brother will be taking him home, where Mom is eagerly awaiting his arrival. I was going to see him today but I will wait till this weekend.
I know this is a lot of medical information, but hey, all of us in here will get old someday, so appreciate the time you have right now.

Glad to hear they've located the problem. Now your dad can start eating and drinking. I bet you'll live to be an old coot like your dad. :)

Today, I loitered online on AD and window shopping, and did some online banking. Wrapped Christmas presents on my mum's behalf, and I wrapped presents for next year. LOL

Taking it easy bumming around today.

I have bummed around all morning. I think will get up, get a shower, check the mail, clean my truck, and then pick my DD up from school. Hopefully I will hear some good news today.

I read a book with the help of my magnifying glass until lunch time. Made corn chowder for lunch, went to the store to get MIL some milk and now am here waiting for the next rainstorm. Been raining off and on since 4am.

slept at work.

i worked, got home, ate my tea, put my pj's on and went on facebook :)

:wave:

I am very sad! No idea hard to tough!

I got the mail and I just hung out around here most of the day. Oh and I also loitered around on AD.com.

I woke up and had my usual cup of OJ, worked quite a bit today was pretty busy, now I want my brain to shut down a bit so I am surfing around the net, hanging out here until greys anatomy and listening to my music

Assisted in repairing the kitchen sink tap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back