What did you do today? Part II

Thanks. My tooth split in two. My dentist says it's unusual for a tooth with no cavities or fillings to split in half.
Wow, that was no fun.

I went to work today, got done at noon, came home with all intentions to check things off my to-do list, and did absolutely nothing worthwhile except feed my kids and make my daughter's spunky hat for "hat day" at school tomorrow.

Notice today it pitch black outside before 6pm. Sigh. Less one month, will have no daylight except 2 hours until April. Sigh.

On top of everything else I did, I have also gotten MIL to sign a bunch more papers for the loan and have scanned and emailed another 25 documents. This should be the end of all of this. The loan agreement has now been signed.

Went to therapy about this situation. I will have to talk to my friend about how I feel about keeping this dark secret from my family and ask her more questions about this person and situation to determine if that person is a threat or not. My therapist said that it was unfair of her to put me in a very awkward position but he said there are no right answers except to tell her how I feel and see what we can do to resolve this issue.

Then, I bought an animal for my class as a classroom pet. I am nervous about it.

On top of everything else I did, I have also gotten MIL to sign a bunch more papers for the loan and have scanned and emailed another 25 documents. This should be the end of all of this. The loan agreement has now been signed.

I'm glad it's over and done with.

Went to therapy about this situation. I will have to talk to my friend about how I feel about keeping this dark secret from my family and ask her more questions about this person and situation to determine if that person is a threat or not. My therapist said that it was unfair of her to put me in a very awkward position but he said there are no right answers except to tell her how I feel and see what we can do to resolve this issue.

Then, I bought an animal for my class as a classroom pet. I am nervous about it.

I hope you can get thsi resolved with your friend.

Got 3 more pairs of shoes. :/ Now I keep 6 different pairs of shoes in my car for work or when I go out... Better safe than sorry.

Does anyone else keep extra pairs of shoes in their car, too?

My Muck Boots, my Crocs, and my Pumas. I usually have at least one hoodie in my truck at all times.

My dad swears I live out of my truck. :lol:

Well I kind of have to if I'm on the go all the time. At least I sleep in my bed and not in my truck.

I'm watching this Monster-in-Laws show on A&E - reminds me of my own family. Lots and lots of tension just bubbling beneath the surface.

Back