What did you do today? Part II

Wirelessly posted

I did zumba this morning, felt better less in shock.

I am at my friends house watching her and her his and put a quilt on a long arm quilting machine. This is the same lady that made the quilts for my mom, myself, and my DD. We haven't had one made for dad yet.

I am at my friends house watching her and her his and put a quilt on a long arm quilting machine. This is the same lady that made the quilts for my mom, myself, and my DD. We haven't had one made for dad yet.

That's a lot of work! Hope that you would done your project soon for a Christmas present for your Dad. That would be so nice. Perhaps, an early gift.

Wirelessly posted

Delete the punk from my fb. He's a waste of time!

Stayed at my friends for the night and just woke up because her jack russel kept licking my face.. ICCKKK. Going home now.. its going to be a busy long day

Stayed at my friends for the night and just woke up because her jack russel kept licking my face.. ICCKKK. Going home now.. its going to be a busy long day

Seems the doggie likes you....one friend of mine had a "slobbering" Bulldog, and he did the same thing to me once....:giggle:
My doggie Anita wakes me up at odd times...by licking my ears...as if to say..."Get up! Don't ya hear me?....There's a cute doggie outside that I wanna meet."

I have been to my Deaf church and then some friends and I went to Costco. Got home very late and the family is upset with me for being gone so long. Ah well. This too shall pass.

I will go nephew birthday party. Season not want swim, so o get swim with nephew age 1 while nephew age 9 has party.

Took my kid to Urgent Care for seizures and high fever. Fun times...not. Only had a total of 1.5 hours of sleep, so I'm really in a bitchy mood today.

Did a little bargain shopping...found 2 hoodies for the boys, buy 1/get 1 Free....belts for the boys.....also a new nightgown and some lingerie..looked for a cordless phone as ours is about to go out,, but no luck in finding a real good one..so gonna wait on that....Stopped by McDonald's on the way home, their drinks, any size are just $1....that's a good buy!......still doing the bedroom laundry, sheets, comforters, pillow cases, etc....Been a long day...now watching the football game, Green Bay Packers and the Vikings...hot game!...

I keep throwing logs onto the bonfire. We have a sh*tload to burn. Been going since last night, and still going today. We had drunkards :lol: monitoring it overnight.

Gosh...I cant wait until my hubby builds our outdoor fire pit.

Got 3 more pairs of shoes. :/ Now I keep 6 different pairs of shoes in my car for work or when I go out... Better safe than sorry.

Does anyone else keep extra pairs of shoes in their car, too?

Don't believe I have...but in some instances, maybe I should have...have keep a change of clothing in my car before, tho'.

Got 3 more pairs of shoes. :/ Now I keep 6 different pairs of shoes in my car for work or when I go out... Better safe than sorry.

Does anyone else keep extra pairs of shoes in their car, too?

I always bring my gym bag with my running shoes in it with me everywhere even if I have no plans to work out because I never know if I will end up doing a lot of walking.

What was the occasion? :hmm:

Self defense.

Kidding. Was working on the truck, taking turns between heating metal up and hammering it so we could bend it back into shape. I was carrying the sledgehammer.. Guy was just watching where I was pounding, not thinking of where he was pointing the torch. Thankfully he was about 3-4 feet away.

Back