What did you do today? Part II

Oh shit...Happy Birthday, Deafskeptic!!! I must have missed the notification!!

I'm watching this Monster-in-Laws show on A&E - reminds me of my own family. Lots and lots of tension just bubbling beneath the surface.

i think you could recommend it to kristinab.

did some schoolwork (have a lot to do before i leave for DC!) and went out for a while. now i'm relaxing and waiting for my favorite show to come on

Oh wow..just got reminded by FB memorial site that today is the 4th anniversary of my friend who passed away from spinal mengitites.

Does anyone here know Kelly Pagano?

Happy Birthday Deafskeptic!

Shel - I'm sorry about your friend. I don't know the name. Was she on here frequently?

Did not do what was planned. In too much pain. Not sure what's going on, but my pain levels have really risen. Contacted doctor and he has no suggestions as of yet. IT is my allergies to medicines that is creating a massive problems for him, the rheumotologist and the neurologist.

Taking it as easy as I can.

I worked, posted on here via my iPhone, did some researching on HAs and other related products. I probably won't get any whizbang package, but I just like to know what's out there. That's it.

Took some weight off...my head. Got my hair chopped off. It was past my shoulders and now it's in layers about a inch long all around. Wish it was that easy to take the weight off around my belly. :o

Took some weight off...my head. Got my hair chopped off. It was past my shoulders and now it's in layers about a inch long all around. Wish it was that easy to take the weight off around my belly. :o

Liposuction? :lol:

Insurance probably won't pay for it. It's not a health concern...its mostly just the postpartum pouch I never got rid of.

Maybe 200 crunches a day might improve it? Doesn't Shel do a bunch of crunches a day?

Crunches will improve the muscle under the fat, but it won't do anything to get rid of a pouch. Lipo, weight loss, or acceptance are your options (i like the latter).

Crunches will improve the muscle under the fat, but it won't do anything to get rid of a pouch. Lipo, weight loss, or acceptance are your options (i like the latter).

Ick, Maybe I can do some airbrushing in photoshop? :lol:

Back