What did you do today? Part II

I too lazy!!! I like sloth today. I hope I not need pee. :shock:

Now you have to pee.

animated-gifs-waterfalls-26.gif

QUOTE=Sunshine;2004934]I do nothing tonight. Feet freezing, starving...but too lazy get blanket or food...ah well. :)[/QUOTE]

:laugh2: :laugh2:...My feet get cold easily, too...I stick them under my doggie!...too lazy (sometimes) to get up and put on some socks....

I do nothing tonight. Feet freezing, starving...but too lazy get blanket or food...ah well. :)

That's why God gave us - ta da! - the microwave!! Microwave popcorn - yummy! Microwave sweet potato in a potato bag - even yummier!

I confess I am often a lazy cook. I could not live without my microwave.

That's why God gave us - ta da! - the microwave!! Microwave popcorn - yummy! Microwave sweet potato in a potato bag - even yummier!

I confess I am often a lazy cook. I could not live without my microwave.

Good grief! I thought at first you were suggesting it as a footwarmer! :eek3:

Good grief! I thought at first you were suggesting it as a footwarmer! :eek3:

Well, I do have these wonderful lavender-filled slippers that I can heat up in the microwave. Then they are warm and comfy on my feet.

They are not the kind of slippers you can actually walk in, but to sit around on the couch, with my warm lavender slippers on my feet - ah, bliss.

Well, I do have these wonderful lavender-filled slippers that I can heat up in the microwave. Then they are warm and comfy on my feet.

They are not the kind of slippers you can actually walk in, but to sit around on the couch, with my warm lavender slippers on my feet - ah, bliss.

That seems like a very English product!

I think they're actually American (as much as anything is, these days), but they do sound very English, don't they? Maybe I'll have to try re-reading Jane Austen next time I have a "sit on the couch with my microwaved warm slippers" on sort of day. ;-)

What did I do today? Sheesh, It's more of a what have I done this week!

Yesterday my boss creamed my truck and I've been busy trying to get a simple estimate for it. The fact that it's a holiday weekend and everyone is observing NYE today doesn't help matters. The whole front passenger fender is gone and the wheel well needs replacing, and possibly the hood. The passenger door is fine, just scuffed up. The only thing damaged on my bosses truck was he has a scratched tail light on his truck. UNBELIEVABLE. Then my friend texted me and wants to go to the movies tomorrow night to celebrate NYE. (she won't drink, I can't drink as she won't be my driver).

This may very well be the first NYE I don't get drunk in a very long time, so much for my annual drunken Happy NYE texts, LOL.

And of course, everytime I have trouble with my truck it's on a 3-day weekend and I can't do anything seems like.

my boss hires me serious I am do it damn it I am serious oh code tech code php my boss stricty my boss ask me again! I am skills I am promote no way again! I will good skills lots of pretty heavy template and php :)

Back