What did you do today? Part II

These people aren't well either. I know they both have health problems.

It's just good work ethic.

Um, 'scuse me? I don't have any particular health problems. Well, other than my ears. :lol:

I just have an organizational problem. Which I am tackling one step at a time, the only way I know how to do it. Believe me, no one wants to use my house as an example of someone with a good work ethic! (Although I thank you for the compliment, anyway. :wave: )

oh unbelieve i I can`t sleep I suspect i aware it issues not resolve I suspect i aware it pretty weird i am sound look like hmm I guess i aware!

i am grouchy now and piss off, change plan not go my friend house tonight. bec my other friend drama attitude with me. we have big fight. i am feel upset sad and popping bubble wrapper is make me relax not punch wall. i will watching 3 movie tonight.

1. Fast times at ridgemont high
2. Waitress
3. Burning bed with actress farrah fawcett

ah, sean penn as a high school stoner! lol never forget tht film it rocked!

Typed 2011 instead of 2012 already. I'm sure I'll do that a few more times before the week is out.

Went to bed last night at my usual time and, as I seem to do every year, woke up a few minutes before midnight to be awake for the new year. Then I went back to sleep. I'm such a party animal. :giggle:

Thanks Cheetah. The hand sign for Thank You and F---you are pretty close. My husband was accidentally using the 2nd one. Or maybe.........he was using the right one. Ha ha

Thanks for the motivation. Maybe I'll get good enough and can meet some of you and actually be able to carry on a conversation.
Happy New Year Cheetah
Be safe.
Thanks for being a good friend to me through this tough year.

Happy New Year!!!!!! :cheers::dance2:

Um, 'scuse me? I don't have any particular health problems. Well, other than my ears. :lol:

I just have an organizational problem. Which I am tackling one step at a time, the only way I know how to do it. Believe me, no one wants to use my house as an example of someone with a good work ethic! (Although I thank you for the compliment, anyway. :wave: )

Kristina was actually the second person. I don't know why she brought you into it.

With 3 boys, my house is not always "spotless"....and as I've gotten older, I do get behind on things....Right now, my desk is a mess...:giggle:....As for work ethic, I got that from my deceased Mother...she was the spotless one!...And worked 2 jobs with 6 kids....

I'd much rather my home to be "comfortable" than so squeeky clean!...So this year, I will try to somewhat "chill out" and enjoy myself more, as the Housework sure ain't going anywhere! One of my New Year's Resolutions....Enjoy Life as much as you can...for tomorrow may never come.

Not sure where I came into this except that I mentioned that I cleaned out MIL's car.

Oh, I think it may be due to the fact I usually have to do so much at home for MIL. Well, she has finally realized that my legs are worse than she thought, so I am no longer having to do her housework. Daughter is getting paid to do it.

So far today, I went to Deaf Church and almost fell in the parking lot. Got home and family helped me out of the car. Fixed lunch and then have been sitting here at computer. Don't plan on doing anything else except fixing dinner.

We did put in a call to let doctor know what happened. He called back and made sure I was okay and I have to call for a check-up this next week.

It's not what I have done today....(actually not a darn thing so far!)...Just enjoying the beautiful weather here on New Year's Day!...Gorgeous outside.....we're all lazying around...

But am gonna start shampooing my carpets in a little while! And do some grocery shopping.

Woke up with a nasty headache from the champagne at my brothers place. Waited for it to go away before driving home. Now relaxing on the couch with my tabket and watching football. I may take a nap soon. Was in the hot tub until like 3 am so my body feels like jelly. Lol

relax today bec i not feel good BAD BAD BAD hangover sick stomach hurt and headache. then i go over friend house tonight. i cant wait back work tomorrow morning.

Is amazing: I NOT HAVE HANGOVER!!!!

Miraculous, as I drank enough have hangover week.

I rang in the new year with a friend at the movies and came home. Saw one wreck and what looked like a bloodied up cow on the side of the road last night on the way home. This morning I woke up to a tree on my truck. Yeah. Life has been lively.

Thinking about napping. Only have one more day off then back to work. I hate to waste it. But what to do???

Back