What did you do today? Part II

Working until 3....wishing i was stikl sleeping. Iam sooo sleepy today for some reason.

crazy me because busy lots of much! I am pretty lots of aware it! :)

Had my first ASL lesson with my tutor. I think I learned a lot, but gave me a massive headache trying to follow along. Then turned into a migraine. It's an amazing language. But, the slightest wrong move of your hand can mean something completely different. I sure hope I'll catch on. Happy New Year everyone!!!!

Had my first ASL lesson with my tutor. I think I learned a lot, but gave me a massive headache trying to follow along. Then turned into a migraine. It's an amazing language. But, the slightest wrong move of your hand can mean something completely different. I sure hope I'll catch on. Happy New Year everyone!!!!

I recommend talking to yourself. Just say the things you learned. It will become more and more natural over time. Don't push yourself too hard. :hug:

Wrong hand moves

I recommend talking to yourself. Just say the things you learned. It will become more and more natural over time. Don't push yourself too hard. :hug:

Thanks Cheetah. The hand sign for Thank You and F---you are pretty close. My husband was accidentally using the 2nd one. Or maybe.........he was using the right one. Ha ha

Thanks for the motivation. Maybe I'll get good enough and can meet some of you and actually be able to carry on a conversation.
Happy New Year Cheetah
Be safe.
Thanks for being a good friend to me through this tough year.

Hope be modify because i prevent to dont' want scared anxiety because I want to improve because my psychiast to coming soon! I am strong faithful encourage to protect to my defend fight to anxiety I remove it medication! psychiast remove i hope :) Jan coming soon!

Morning delete on I am tired sleep all the times I decide

Psychiatry will soon coming I Hope be

I told to client! they agree will figure out issues difficult! I wish be hard! not easy! experiment theory

Got into a cleaning rage late afternon (my kitchen)...all the cabinets are cleaned out...taking a small break before tackling the under the sink cabinet....then mop with pine sol and Febreeze....Definitely not a way to spend New Year's Eve....but will be nice & super clean when I go in there for coffee in the AM....

Wirelessly posted

I did zumba, put gas in my car, shopped for flat shoes, fixed a good breakfast, Relaxing, before, I get dolled up :D

Got into a cleaning rage late afternon (my kitchen)...all the cabinets are cleaned out...taking a small break before tackling the under the sink cabinet....then mop with pine sol and Febreeze....Definitely not a way to spend New Year's Eve....but will be nice & super clean when I go in there for coffee in the AM....

Hey sister! You and me both. I cleaned out my sock and undies drawers, threw some things away, and I've been working on cleaning up our family room. Due to my pre-Christmas knitting and crocheting frenzy, I had bags of yarn all over, pattern books piled high on the coffee table, plus the usual family debris of papers, magazines, etc. All of that is getting cleaned off now, papers filed away, yarn back in the clear plastic boxes, pattern books back on the shelves.

It doesn't sound like a lot, but it is big deal effort for me to get all these end-of-year papers organized, especially. It's just about done, now. Whew!

Cleaned out MIL's car for the guys to pick up today. It has a cracked head and so she finally gave in and sold it. Took her to the hairdresser then had to buy dinner out as my beans did not get done in time. Just finished watching yet another DVD for season 1 of Stargagte SG-1.

Cleaning

Wish you guys could bottle up all your energy and ship it to me in CA. I could use the help. Tomorrow all the Christmas stuff going away for another year:-(

Wish you guys could bottle up all your energy and ship it to me in CA. I could use the help. Tomorrow all the Christmas stuff going away for another year:-(

These people aren't well either. I know they both have health problems.

It's just good work ethic.

I was just joking. I have very good work ethics. I never said anything about health problems. Im very aware others have health issues. I said they inspire me. It was a compliment!!!!

I was just joking. I have very good work ethics. I never said anything about health problems. Im very aware others have health issues. I said they inspire me. It was a compliment!!!!

Ok. It usually sounds like you want people to pity you and like you think everyone else is better off than you.

I will remember that you compliment people in this manner.

RR, Beachgirl. I hope you know that was a compliment. Since your hours ahead of me you inspire me to do more!!

You read me wrong

Ok. It usually sounds like you want people to pity you and like you think everyone else is better off than you.

I will remember that you compliment people in this manner.

Im sorry if you read my messages different than i intend them to be. I think ive said multiple times how much you, and others have helped me learn so much this year. I definietly dont want a pitty party. Now, if anyones throwing a fun party thats thr one i want to attend.
Hapoy New Year Bott

Bott. I read your posts and i think you will find that I always make sure your ok. Just like when you fell the other day i responded that "i hoped you were ok". I really dont have any ill intentions. Just like all the info everyone has provided me. You helped me with my dog. Remember? It worked!!!

Back