What did you do today? Part II

I am all the times on busy!! I will ready job soon I will interview :) I exciting ready review on my job! I will cut on my computer serious! no more limit on my computer, what is point move on new job otherwise job real my job i want to lots of real job plus budget plan my bugdet issues on lots of strictly policy

Let's see, today I went a bought a new bed for the new house, took MIL to the hairdresser, read 2 books, went to the grocery for MIL, and finished a game on the computer.

House full of company...cooked dinner for everyone. We also took a long walk by the river and onto the dock. Was a very breezy, wonderful day, enjoyable in every way.

Played on the computer. Got freebie movies at the library. Went to the grocery store. Did my Zazen. Puttered. Enjoying my Scotch now. Will have our usual toasted cheese sandwiches & soup w/ a movie later... :cool2:

Guess it's finally summer (was in upper 80's today).
Swapped closets (winter-summer shirts).
Washed winter coat.
Made a note to get out my summer sheets and put my flannel sheets in the cedar chest.

Attended my grandson's high school graduation.

<< did as little as possible<< only watched a great film on tv...(see movies)

Well - went to church and took MIL (as in I went to her church again). Went and did grocery shopping and on the way home, picked up McD's for lunch. They screwed up the order yet again, so I called the restaurant and was shocked by the manager's response that I went online and complained. Then went to BK to get myself something to eat and it was my sandwich McD's forgot.

Wirelessly posted

Making my macaroni salad that we like, w/ green pepper, onion & celery w/ hardboiled eggs. Also made onion dip. For some reason all 4 grocery stores around here no longer carry Knudsen brand French Onion dip, which we like. They now only carry that Dean's brand. Blecch! :O So made my own. :D Finished making copies of ASL vocabulary words from the text book. Will cut up and put on index cards for study drills. :P

I am now, changing the sheets on my bed. Been putting it off all day.

Last night I pumped iron..57 total reps of 225lbs in five sets includin 17 reps first set.. and ran two miles tonite. Im tryin to stay fit..

It's not even noon yet here... :P Doing laundry, made the bed, playing on the computer now. :type: Drinking coffee. Hubby is changing the oil in the van. We're going to BBQ a chicken. Will light candles in remembrance as today is Memorial Day. :bowdown: Will finish my ASL flash cards projects through Ch. 6 so they are ready for practice tomorrow afternoon when our friends from ASL class come over before our 6:00 p.m. class. Daily meditation and T'ai Chi Chih. Shaping up to be a great day! ;) Listening to John Denver on Pandora radio. Have movies to watch tonight with hubby. :popcorn:

Converted my bed from winter to summer (changed sheets & comforter).
Washed the winter comforter & put it outside to dry. Need to get the sheets out of the dryer and fold them and put them away for the season.
Got out my shorts. Well, since I still haven't lost the weight/inches I'd like to lose (but am not putting much effort into), most of the shorts will go back into storage. I need to go buy new "dress" shorts but I hate shopping for clothes. Especially shorts cause I can't tell if they'll ride up on me as I walk.

We grilled vegetarian burgers and sweet potatoes outside,

Later I am going to go walkig.

We grilled vegetarian burgers and sweet potatoes outside,

Later I am going to go walkig.

I just love...love!...sweet potatoes....any ol' way....My boys won't eat 'em tho'...just made a notation to buy some when I go to the store tomorrow. Also gonna buy some mustard and turnip greens as I love them too. The boys are so darn finky about food.

Back