What did you do today? Part II

TCS and I went on another PGR funeral mission. The deceased veteran was a reservist on his two weeks of active duty in Japan. He was 40 years old and died of a heart attack. He left behind a widow and two small children. Very sad.

TCS and I went on another PGR funeral mission. The deceased veteran was a reservist on his two weeks of active duty in Japan. He was 40 years old and died of a heart attack. He left behind a widow and two small children. Very sad.

:(

sorry hear sadly suffer bad news! :(

I will not be staying to be with her when it's done. I don't think I could handle that at all. Daughter wants to go with me to take her, so I will let her. Tink has lost enough weight now that I estimate her weight to be about 4 pounds when she was 9 when we got her.

I'm sorry about your little doggy... :(
The only thing that eases the pain is time...
I hope that until that time comes, I hope you think of the good memories...

It's painless....gave me the chance to hold my doggie(s), talk to them, and of course crying, but felt it was my job to do so. Would not want them to go alone. One of my dogs picked up her head and licked my hand, then laid back down...another one, "Sweetheart" actually sort of "smiled" at me, as if she knew she would soon be out of pain....

RR, I wanted to "like" your post, but that felt weird.

We did something similar with one of our dogs, Beau. The nice thing (if there is such a thing), was that the vet came to our house and did it in the backyard. He didn't leave the house much at that point, so if we had taken him somewhere he would have known something was up.

Losing a pet is never easy- no matter how it happens.

Stayed home from work. Feels like strep throat but we'll see. I just need to suck it up and go to work. Slept in.

Finished Uncharted 3- video game. It was amazing- its like Indiana Jones.

Cleaned my room and car. Looks like I can host now haha.

Played some indoor soccer. Almost scored a goal and was trying to be a play-maker. We lost 0-14. Yeah I play with people who have never played before. It's ok, I treat it like it's a fun game to get some exercise in.

booked a business trip to Texas. was very pleased to receive a prompt reply from host organizer that CART service was already set up and they were even planning to get ASL terp so that means there will be some deafies there :thumb:

booked a business trip to Texas. was very pleased to receive a prompt reply from host organizer that CART service was already set up and they were even planning to get ASL terp so that means there will be some deafies there :thumb:

Awesome!!! I will find out who you will meet those peeps in texas. I hope I know who they are!

Got up early and took hubby in for a heart catheterization for this morning. We had to be there at 6:30am and it's 25 miles away. Got out at 11am and finally got to eat. Also had to write a few more checks for contractor and since then, I have been reading and relaxing trying to recover from my early morning. Only got 3 hours of sleep last night.

Picked up my son and pets meds and also bought a cat carrier for our cat, "Mr. Sid". ...He's due for neuturing next week...*snif*...feel bad about it, but don't want him spraying on my furniture....Caught him eating a Cheeto that was on the floor....Stopped by Winn-Dixie for a few things, then to Walgreens. Got home at the same time my sons arrived home from school.

Wirelessly posted

Got the movies that were due back to the library and stopped for a few things at the grocery store. Must practice ASL lesson from Monday night. Class tonight! :P

I lots find out on best research :) I hope be on research pretty good!

Well - this has been a day that I never want repeated for anything and I would not wish it on even someone I may not like.

1. Took Tinkerbell to be put to sleep. Cried all the way there and also through the grocery store afterwards.
2. Went to grocery store, was crying while there and had to explain what was going on.
3. Spoke with contractor. He is here today and tomorrow to remove doors (done), windows (done) and garage doors (almost done). Then Monday, he has something else he has to get done and will not be here for a couple days.( we can handle it, too much rain here for the week.)
4. Hubby called work to let them know about work restrictions after his heart cath procedure. Now, the boss wants something from the cardiologist explaining. Boss gets that paper by fax, and there is a possibility hubby will no longer have a job because of it. We are waiting for that news.
5. Took MIL to her doctor for a planned appointment and turns out, she had the day wrong, have to go back tomorrow.
6. Took MIL to a different grocery and they did not have what she needed, but did have what I needed.
7. Went to yet another grocery after taking MIL home and found what she needed.
Home now and just trying to cope. Missing Tinkerbell a lot. My legs are swollen and I am back to not being able to walk for a while.

Well - this has been a day that I never want repeated for anything and I would not wish it on even someone I may not like.

1. Took Tinkerbell to be put to sleep. Cried all the way there and also through the grocery store afterwards.
2. Went to grocery store, was crying while there and had to explain what was going on.
3. Spoke with contractor. He is here today and tomorrow to remove doors (done), windows (done) and garage doors (almost done). Then Monday, he has something else he has to get done and will not be here for a couple days.( we can handle it, too much rain here for the week.)
4. Hubby called work to let them know about work restrictions after his heart cath procedure. Now, the boss wants something from the cardiologist explaining. Boss gets that paper by fax, and there is a possibility hubby will no longer have a job because of it. We are waiting for that news.
5. Took MIL to her doctor for a planned appointment and turns out, she had the day wrong, have to go back tomorrow.
6. Took MIL to a different grocery and they did not have what she needed, but did have what I needed.
7. Went to yet another grocery after taking MIL home and found what she needed.
Home now and just trying to cope. Missing Tinkerbell a lot. My legs are swollen and I am back to not being able to walk for a while.

I truely sympathize with you, Kristina....losing a pet is hurtful. We only seem to have them for such a short while.

I remmy my dachound, "Blossom"....had to take her in to be put to sleep, (she was 16 or so then)....I brought her back home and buried her next to my Rose Bush....tried to stop crying, because I had to work that afternoon...but it was just too much...so I called my Boss and explained that I needed a day off to deal with my grief....but he said "No way!...I need you here...and it's just a dog...."...I hated my boss at that moment!....But I had to go right in to work and deal with the sorrow, which wasn't easy at all....

Your grief is understandable....give yourself some time....and please consider "maybe" looking for another Kitty....Know that it won't replace Tinkerbell....but you've got the Love to give it!

Today, earmold impression.

This time I am going for a clear mold with blue glitter. Hope that turns out well. :)

it is very issue problem on heal weak on recovery doesn't work weird stranger risk! high odd! I figure out!

Back