What bones have you broken?

Left ankle four times. Nose.

Partially severed right index finger and had it reattached after going though a plate glass door.

Three toes on my left foot after a car hit me while I was on a bicycle. ( :hmm: Guess my parents were right about that one.)

I was doing a cartwheel. I had lost my balance in the middle of it and fell on my left thumb, breaking it. LOL!

I know I broke my ankle many years ago. I had been moving and I was moving boxes and tripped because I had forgotten about a drop in the sidewalk. I felt something pop. It hurt like heck. I thought if I could walk on it, it's not broken. Well, that's not true. It took a month and a half for the soreness to go away and more months to get strength back in my ankle. When I found out that it can still be broken, I knew there wouldn't be anything done about it as it was a couple of years later.

Broke my arms four times.

My ankle broke into 3 places. So I have steel pins, plates and screws installed.

Had a hairline fracture on other ankle and it had a sprain on the top of it as well. My first major sprain, lol.

Never broke my bone for my lifetime... behind one serious big cut off my finger on my pinky one. Had sew it together, that's all.

Wow, look at this boneyard. I wish I could have broken something rather than get cut up all over. I will always wonder what it is like to "break a leg". Did I break a leg this time?

Last edited:
Haven't broken any yet since birth. I have plenty of calicum intake.

Yup, just one time in 2005, my pinky finger broken and had wear cast for 4 weeks then became very weak and smell bad after took it off.

Does breaking the bones of other people count????? :lol:

Wirelessly posted

I never have complete broken bones. Just cracked bones. My fourth finger on the right was cracked two times, and on the left, only once. My middle finger was cracked two times, too. But they're curable, so my fingers are healed well and fine.

Also, I twisted my right ankle two times, through it didn't broke or crack. My nose got hit a few times but no crack. Well, I know they are not count as broken bones. :P

Had a boxer's fracture on my right hand and a hairline fracture on my right forearm. Had to wear cast for both occasions and it was a nightmare.

Forgot to mention I had a fractured big toe from dropping a bedframe on it. I went to the ER but they didn't do anything except prescribe pain meds, and explained they do not wrap toes or ribs any more. Eh?

Nah broken bones aren't as big a deal anymore I guess..... unless they are really compound or in areas that need surgery or pins. I only went in for half of mine..... and most were just xrays and taped. Most found after the healing was over. And yes I drank a lot of milk as a kid. Just very very active and accident prone. My daughter hasn't broken anything yet...... knocking on wood!

I've broken a few bones over the years:

Broke all my fingers in my right hand, and some of the bones in the palm area as well

Broke three fingers in my left hand

Broke 4 ribs - not at the same time, thank god

Broke seven of ten toes

Hairline fracture in both collarbones

and various dislocations including shoulder, jaw, knee, and hip.

I swear to god I'm going to be SO arthritic when I get older.

:lol:

Laura

4 broken ribs (2 in front and 2 in back- - 3rd or 4th ribs - the toughest bone to break) and collar bone from the motorcycle accident 3 years ago... And I have had broken single rib twice long time ago (lower ribcage) Broken ribs are the most painful thing to go through!!! Especially 3 years ago... my ribs in front have never healed properly... the nerves are damaged.. when i touch one place, i feel that i am touching 6 inches further from where i am touching. And on the back, i get spasms on the spot where the ribs broke. Sigh....

I remember a old friend of mine from high school accidently slammed the car door on my middle finger (look like FU). Yeah, luckily my finger didn't broke, just finger throb like hell. my fingernail were black bruised. She went like this, "I'm so sorry my bad, are you okay?". I screamed like a girl!, the other friends in the backseat laughed at me.

I have broken my little toe by ramming it against the bottom corner of an open door.

Had my leg bone fractured by a student stomping on it during a behavioral episode.

That's it.

I almost broke my pinky finger's bone. Just deep than skin being cut and able to sew back together. So far... no bone actual been broke in my rest of life.

Back