What bones have you broken?

right arm - hyperextended. 3 left ribs, ankle, nose, left thumb and right ankle.

Skateboarding and Rodeo Bull Riding.

Broken ribs are the worse.

Ribs are always awful since doctors can't do anything for it. My brother broke some ribs bull riding. It was awful, breathing, laughing, and coughing looked so painful. It probably didn't help that he had a cold at the time, so he was coughing phlegm up with broken ribs. At least Bull riding is a badass way to break something.

I broke a bunch... knee, shoulder, wrist, femur, foot, toes, finger and a possible neck fracture. Breaking bones sucks!

Wow that is a lot. I broke my femur too! How did you break yours? Did you have the body cast for healing or the rods?

My nose and my collarbone, both hurt like hell...fractured my shoulder riding a 10-speed bike...dislocated my pinky on my right hand...that's about it.

OH a dislocated pinky! I hate dislocations. The doctors always count and then BOOM big pains as they pop it back in place! EH

Ribs are always awful since doctors can't do anything for it. My brother broke some ribs bull riding. It was awful, breathing, laughing, and coughing looked so painful. It probably didn't help that he had a cold at the time, so he was coughing phlegm up with broken ribs. At least Bull riding is a badass way to break something.

Yes, it hurt to lay down and sleep, to drive, to move ..... it was awful.

I broke my ribs skateboarding, but my thumb bull riding.

I was wearing those wrist pads and it has a curved piece of metal going over your palm to your wrist. I was on a half pipe at Potomac Mills indoor skatepark and slipped and fell sideways right onto my wrist pad. It was that dang piece of metal that was supposed to protect my wrist that broke my ribs.

It ..... hurt .... a lot.

Wow that is a lot. I broke my femur too! How did you break yours? Did you have the body cast for healing or the rods?

I was in traction with pins for 2mths then in a lowered traction for about 2weeks. You?

Like some others in here i've yet to break any bones. :dunno:
been doing anything you want to name it. rock climbing, hockey, random sports, parkour, martial arts, running, working out and nothing for the past 10 years of that.

either I'm lucky or i do have some fractures ive never got to check out.

I was in traction with pins for 2mths then in a lowered traction for about 2weeks. You?

That must have been a bad car accident. So you must have been in the hospital the whole traction time, huh? Whew that is a long time for hospital food. wow that is way shorter of a healing process than mine. I broke mine from a bicycle accident. I had 5 rods in it for 8 months, then a walking cast for 4 months. It was awful. I think the traction sound better possibly

Like some others in here i've yet to break any bones. :dunno:
been doing anything you want to name it. rock climbing, hockey, random sports, parkour, martial arts, running, working out and nothing for the past 10 years of that.

either I'm lucky or i do have some fractures ive never got to check out.

lol. Well even if you have some fractures, its fine as long as they don't bug ya, and then you get to keep your perfect record. :)

That must have been a bad car accident. So you must have been in the hospital the whole traction time, huh? Whew that is a long time for hospital food. wow that is way shorter of a healing process than mine. I broke mine from a bicycle accident. I had 5 rods in it for 8 months, then a walking cast for 4 months. It was awful. I think the traction sound better possibly

Yeah, hospital almost 3mths. I broke knee, femur, shoulder and neck at the same time. They wanted to do a full body cast, but changed their mind. When I left the hospital I still wasn't walking. I wasn't walking normally until about a year or more later. I was young though. The car accident was very severe..I was a survivor and my grandmother the driver was not.

Yeah, hospital almost 3mths. I broke knee, femur, shoulder and neck at the same time. They wanted to do a full body cast, but changed their mind. When I left the hospital I still wasn't walking. I wasn't walking normally until about a year or more later. I was young though. The car accident was very severe..I was a survivor and my grandmother the driver was not.

You poor thing. Thats awful. I was 8 years old. How old were you?

we were both way to young to be stuck unable to walk. I use to love playing outside so staying inside sucked once it broke

yikes some serious business in here. sorry to see your experience quirky.

I never win these "who's got the most pain inflicted on them" threads.

worst thing that ever happened to me was cutting deep into my pinky with a katana. looking back, that's nothing like I've read here.

we were both way to young to be stuck unable to walk. I use to love playing outside so staying inside sucked once it broke

Yeah...my accident happened when ii was on summer vacation at the beach. It did suck having to stay inside!

none. been drinking soybean milk and regular milk since Day 1.

Ditto, I drink milk every nights, I've done with baseball, football, paintball, judo, wrestle, construction, and never break a bone. *knock on wood*

OMG! That is a lot! I've never broken a finger, but my two smallest toes on my left foot were broken a few years back and it was awful. I never had realized how much i used them for balance and walking in general. Gosh I still can't believe how many times you've broken fingers and toes. Your poor fingers and toes!

LOL it's cuz i did gymnastics and cheer for so long..I STILL do cheerleading and tumbling is usually the culprit although sometimes stunts can lead to broken fingers and ankles are usually from jumps or tumbling...although 2 fingers were broken from them being smashed into a door (on purpose) and 2 toes were hit straight on in soccer and they turned purple every other broken anything has been from cheerleading lol

LOL it's cuz i did gymnastics and cheer for so long..I STILL do cheerleading and tumbling is usually the culprit although sometimes stunts can lead to broken fingers and ankles are usually from jumps or tumbling...although 2 fingers were broken from them being smashed into a door (on purpose) and 2 toes were hit straight on in soccer and they turned purple every other broken anything has been from cheerleading lol

Oh well yeah now with know you cheer and tumble it makes sense for sure

Never broken one here. Couldn't tell you how though. Stupid stunts with a skateboard, 2 car wrecks and being hit by a forklift. The last one really hurt though

ahh i forgot ive had a boxers fracture on the side of my hand once..i punched the wall..was a dumb idea but i was pissed off ..lol and i didnt even make a dent in the wall! damn! lol

Back