What bones have you broken?

BLeGal2

Reaction score
How many bones have you broken? Which bones? Any one never broken a bone?

i've broken fingers a total of 12 times so far and toes about 11 or 12 times lol i've fractured my foot and ankles and wrists and elbow as well lol

none. been drinking soybean milk and regular milk since Day 1.

I've never had a broken bone in my 59 years of life.

I've got boxer's knuckles in my right hand, had my ribs broken twice, had a cheekbone broken, and had two broken legs when I got hit by a car while jaywalking. Ouch, lol.

i've broken fingers a total of 12 times so far and toes about 11 or 12 times lol i've fractured my foot and ankles and wrists and elbow as well lol

OMG! That is a lot! I've never broken a finger, but my two smallest toes on my left foot were broken a few years back and it was awful. I never had realized how much i used them for balance and walking in general. Gosh I still can't believe how many times you've broken fingers and toes. Your poor fingers and toes!

I bet that sucked! I guess I don't really think about how much I use my little finger on my left hand, but I bet hurting it would make me realize
It didn't hurt much at first but it was sore during the winter season as it was swollen blue/purpish for a little while, I didn't even bother to go to the hospital, it just healed itself halfway when I realized.

I've got boxer's knuckles in my right hand, had my ribs broken twice, had a cheekbone broken, and had two broken legs when I got hit by a car while jaywalking. Ouch, lol.

A cheekbone??! That does not seem like even medicine would help the healing process for that. How long did it take to heal?
Which bones in your legs did you break?

none. been drinking soybean milk and regular milk since Day 1.

I been drinking milk since day one too , but it did not help when I was hit by a car at age four years. My left leg was broken in to places and my collar bone got chipped. I did not know this until years later when I had a x ray.
I also broken my pinky finger playing volly ball , but I did not realize it was broken and did not have it set. And my mom had to buy me special milk for me.

A cheekbone??! That does not seem like even medicine would help the healing process for that. How long did it take to heal?
Which bones in your legs did you break?

Hi BLeGal2. I distinctly remember hitting my head on the hard dashboard in a taxi accident on the way to school when I was five years old. That was LONG ago, when the dashboard was made of steel. (I am 58.) My parents told me that their lawyer told them they couldn't sue, so he was a crook, lol.
When I was 35 I tried to cross a street (jaywalking) and this car came out of nowhere (which goes to show you how closely I was paying attention, hah) and broke my left shinbone. It was a compound fracture, with the bloody bone sticking out through the skin (They had to set it with a Hoffman device, a series of steel rods drilled through the bones, set in a metal frame.) My right knee had badly torn ligaments and had to be surgically reconstructed (yeah, I know I said both legs were "broken" but I was stretching the truth a bit, hah). The docs told me it is a miracle I can walk today without a limp. The boxer's knuckles I acquired by punching a cement wall in a drunken rage. (I do not drink any more.) The broken ribs were a courtesy of my livelihood, construction and carpentry (read that as meaning I was clumsy as an ox).
Dang, it feels good to be alive, don't you agree? ;)

My nose and my collarbone, both hurt like hell...fractured my shoulder riding a 10-speed bike...dislocated my pinky on my right hand...that's about it.

I broke a bunch... knee, shoulder, wrist, femur, foot, toes, finger and a possible neck fracture. Breaking bones sucks!

right arm - hyperextended. 3 left ribs, ankle, nose, left thumb and right ankle.

Skateboarding and Rodeo Bull Riding.

Broken ribs are the worse.

Wirelessly posted

Both little toes and a boxers break of my right little finger... ish, I get the creeps remembering the pain :(

Hi BLeGal2. I distinctly remember hitting my head on the hard dashboard in a taxi accident on the way to school when I was five years old. That was LONG ago, when the dashboard was made of steel. (I am 58.) My parents told me that their lawyer told them they couldn't sue, so he was a crook, lol.
When I was 35 I tried to cross a street (jaywalking) and this car came out of nowhere (which goes to show you how closely I was paying attention, hah) and broke my left shinbone. It was a compound fracture, with the bloody bone sticking out through the skin (They had to set it with a Hoffman device, a series of steel rods drilled through the bones, set in a metal frame.) My right knee had badly torn ligaments and had to be surgically reconstructed (yeah, I know I said both legs were "broken" but I was stretching the truth a bit, hah). The docs told me it is a miracle I can walk today without a limp. The boxer's knuckles I acquired by punching a cement wall in a drunken rage. (I do not drink any more.) The broken ribs were a courtesy of my livelihood, construction and carpentry (read that as meaning I was clumsy as an ox).
Dang, it feels good to be alive, don't you agree? ;)

Gees yes I agree! Wow I never heard of the rods for the shinbone. I had 5 rods for my femur when I broke that in half, so I know all the awful things about having rods. I never knew it was called something, I'll have to remember "hoffman device".
Dashboards use to be made of steel? ha I never knew that. Your poor head!

Wirelessly posted

Both little toes and a boxers break of my right little finger... ish, I get the creeps remembering the pain :(

I totally understand what you mean by getting the creeps from just remembering it. If I think about when I broke my leg, I swear my leg twitches. Its all in my head, I am sure, but I still feel it. haha

Back