What bones have you broken?

ahh i forgot ive had a boxers fracture on the side of my hand once..i punched the wall..was a dumb idea but i was pissed off ..lol and i didnt even make a dent in the wall! damn! lol

well, you've got the spirit. that's commendable. you're halfway towards going pro. :thumb:

ahh i forgot ive had a boxers fracture on the side of my hand once..i punched the wall..was a dumb idea but i was pissed off ..lol and i didnt even make a dent in the wall! damn! lol

that sounds like something I would do. :giggle:

lol haha ya i was mad at my ex bf..i was a pinch close to being put in a cast but I didn't have to :D

Does my thing in a sling count as broken?!?! LOL No wait that was in a movie i saw once.

I've had the same toe broke twice. and broke something in my ankle and that didnt heal right and later had another one in the same foot the dr called "avulsion fracture".

I never had a broken bones. *Knocks on wood*

I had a friend who broke his leg in 17 places, broke his back, collarbone and arms.

All in the same motorcycle wreck. He was in the hospital for 8 months. They almost had to amputate. He refused to let them.

He made an almost full recovery and got into powerlifting. His body was so thin and frail when he got out. Now he is huge.

I had a friend who broke his leg in 17 places, broke his back, collarbone and arms.

All in the same motorcycle wreck. He was in the hospital for 8 months. They almost had to amputate. He refused to let them.

He made an almost full recovery and got into powerlifting. His body was so thin and frail when he got out. Now he is huge.

wow

I've never broken a bone. I got my right fourth finger trapped in a door, and the nail got crushed and it needed stitches, but it wasn't broken. I had a thick bandage on for a while; it looked like a mummified finger. My mum broke her toe accidentally while trying to tap our deaf dog with her foot to get his attention- she kicked the doorframe instead!

Broken nose - three times. That is why I cannot smell. :(

Broken pinky finger

Broken thumb - Never completely healed. Whenever I lift a heavy thing, it sets off alot of pains in this thumb.

I will work my way down:

Nose x4 been fixed
left wrist once had to be rebroken cause I waited to long to be seen
2 avulsion in the right wrist
to many times for fingers to count......
supposedly a rib but can't remember it
didn't break my left ankle but had to have the ligaments reconstructed x2
avulsion fx to the right ankle never healed correctly
and set my own break to the right foot (baby toe side) I had a final to get to
a few toes too during dance never had them treated though

I am just really really accident prone and did cheerleading as a kid/ teen... no major accidents though....

Wirelessly posted

Well... I had my fingers reattached twice if that count.

Otherwise, never had to be treated for broken bones.

Wirelessly posted

Yeah, wasn't sure having your fingers severed and completely cleanly counts. :lol: Since they need to go right through the bones and all.

Last edited:
broke my arm couple years ago. was the first time I'd ever broken anything and needed an operation, then I had to have therapy on it.

My middle finger had been fractured few times from women basketball! :\

I have a knee-cap that pops out of place and the leg bends backwards.
I have had a fractured ankle due to a stupid, stupid thing. (Stepping on a rolling ball while massively overweight)

Other than that, I have only had sprains and strains.

My oldest brother has had a total of 37 broken toes and a broken arm. The arm when he was 8 months old (got dropped into the snow when mother slipped) and the toes, due to his long leggedness, he runs his bare feet into doors and furniture. He was a very gangly teenager and his legs grew to a 36 inch inseam by the time he was 13.

Back