What attracts you to a male or female?

I don't know lol yeah phermones :giggle:
Jason I was attracted to him by his intelligence, look, sense of humor, sweet and his bad boy nature (he's biker and like metal music) oh yeah :rockon:
And what maintain the attraction is his patience, loving cuddly nature and intelligence.

From your previous posts, you had thing for Southern gentlemen. Unless I am misunderstanding?

I didn't say I had a thing for southern gents, if so where did I mention that?

^^ I have tried to find a thread in the search labled "southern gentleman" There is none at all. Seems that Brian is hallaucating or something. :lol:

^^ I have tried to find a thread in the search labled "southern gentleman" There is none at all. Seems that Brian is hallaucating or something. :lol:

I agree:giggle: just bec I said , I like good manners doesn't mean I am defining 'southern gent':laugh2:.

I didn't say I had a thing for southern gents, if so where did I mention that?
Oceanblue7, I tried to find that thread, but in your profile, it showed only 20 pages of your posts that you did this year. Perhaps it was about a year ago or two. I apologize for bringing that up in the first place.

Sense of humor, willing to be silly from time to time, open-mindedness, intelligence, and who is respectful to women.

Oceanblue7, I tried to find that thread, but in your profile, it showed only 20 pages of your posts that you did this year. Perhaps it was about a year ago or two. I apologize for bringing that up in the first place.

Apology accepted. You need to becareful bec you might get confused with other ocean sn's or misunderstanding:ty:

Im a sucker for a lady who loves to golf and or play softball. sorry, couldn't help myself.

Im a sucker for a lady who loves to golf and or play softball. sorry, couldn't help myself.

Grew up playing fast pitching softball..even gotten a college scholarship as a pitcher. However, golf is something I have never done and not interested in. LOL!

What attact me to the guy is sexy butt! LOL... really... im kidding.... really what attract me is his personality, respect to other people, funny, ask, patience, understanding, listening, accept the way/love me the way I am, love for the kids and animals.

im sucker for: sense of humor, silly, basketball, softball, outdoor activties, surfer, movie lover, and many lists to put. Just ask me.

mostly i'll always admire: beaches n surf, cant help it-

What attracts me to a man is his seductive smile, good body language, sense of humor, honestly, a confident attitude, intelligent, being good with kids, being generous and romance. ;)

I think the list/descriptions/expectations are all pretty similar and I concur with the majority of them.

I like guys who can talk and listen, who invoke conversation in me. And care about other people (and issues) at the same time.

Thoughtfulness is really attractive to me.

There is one thing I ever wanted from a guy is to treat me right.Being nice is attractive to me.

Last edited:
what attract me is a smile. someone who's caring, friendly, funny, loving, sensitive, thoughtful and understanding.

Back