What attracts you to a male or female?

ApoGee

Reaction score
What attracts you, the personality, the look, etc, etc?

For me..It's the Personality, intelligence and the skin tone, Lol. I don't know why, it just does. I'm an athlete, I love to see girl's sweat and have their skin glisten so shiny, it just :shock: to me. You can be fit or thick, if you got that tone, I'm digging you. Plus a sense of humor. :thumb:

what attracts me to a woman is her personality, intelligence, open minded and accepts for who she is and not do it for other mens sake.

attracts me... umm building body, perfectly handsome, no errand body and face... :naughty:

Hey Just kidding... :giggle:

Most of His very nice personal but No control over the lady, respect the lady, no lazy as tell lady to get beer :eek: :hmm: others too ;)

I think it's in this order:

1) physical - to catch attention
2) personality - to keep attention
3) intelligence - to maintain attention

what attracts me to a woman is her personality, intelligence, open minded and accepts for who she is and not do it for other mens sake.

Gotta agree with you, sequoias. Intelligence and self confidence are very attractive. A sense of humor is always important, too.

Gotta agree with you, sequoias. Intelligence and self confidence are very attractive. A sense of humor is always important, too.

Yep, that's very true. A woman who has self confidence makes relationship better than worse. Yeah, I love sense of humor part! It keeps things going and makes things more happier in the long run.

What attacts me in a man is his intelligence, kind heart, sweet personality , sense of humor, good manners and sensitive side attracts me. The eyes attract me most, I like eye contact it shows he 's interested and not eye wandering when your talking. I like his butt :giggle:

^^ That sounds like me except I'm not a gentleman or the eye thingy.

What attacts me in a man is his intelligence, kind heart, sweet personality , sense of humor, good manners and sensitive side attracts me. The eyes attract me most, I like eye contact it shows he 's interested and not eye wandering when your talking. I like his butt :giggle:
Did you forget to add something else, Oceanblue7? Southern gentlemen? :)

Sense of humor is always A+, willing to listen and understand the conversations, and try to tell the truth in better words - not bitter. And be a man enough to keep things spicing up outside of bedroom or indoors! Get my drift, eh? :wink:

What attracts you, the personality, the look, etc, etc?

For me..It's the Personality, intelligence and the skin tone, Lol. I don't know why, it just does. I'm an athlete, I love to see girl's sweat and have their skin glisten so shiny, it just :shock: to me. You can be fit or thick, if you got that tone, I'm digging you. Plus a sense of humor. :thumb:

I love personality myself. I am also athlete myself. I like intelligence and personality and humors in boys.

I would be attracted to a guy who is intelligent, kind/considerate of others, respectful to himself and others, and is sure of his morals and values. His morals and values do not have to be the same as mine, but as long as we both are respectful to each other in regards to them, then it is fine by me. :)

What attracts you to a male or female? I guess the answer would be " PHEROMONE" must be a strong way to attract both sex. :)

Back